Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Yeah .it’s a great location the level of development that will happen there in next few years will make it a real city centre stadium

I hope they run a luas down there

I’d say the binmen love this.
Double sided too……

I’ll be calling it SuperValu Park, but only within earshot of Cork people.

3 Likes

That’s all day every day and twice on sundays for me

Im on the verge of being thrown out of the house. They are not taking it well down here. Not a popular decision

SuperValu PĂĄirc

The missus had 5 or 6 of the gurlos xoxo over last night for drinks. The sheer amount of fruit required for a modern day gin and tonic is scary.

7 Likes

That Gin craic is pure snowflakery.Take those juniper berries for example.Sure those yokes have no taste.Rat droppings. And cucumber like wtaf?

I find it mad people spending money on an expensive gun only to smother it in tonic water and all type of fruit.

It’s like getting a rare whiskey and putting a bottle of water into it.

What’s worse is the amount of men going around with those bowl glasses of them too. No respect for themselves.

Cucumber is key

1 Like

SVPUC

Agreed. I love a gin and tonic but i use a pint glass like any self respecting male gin user

In what possible sense? They’re 99% water!

Bombay Sapphire.A twist of Lemon.Ice.Good quality tonic water.A tall glass.

Job is oxo.

Flavour - muldoons wouldn’t get it

1 Like

The Muldoons are a different breed now.Cultured.

People spending double the average house price on a horse

6 Likes

The sisters car after Joyriders.

Problem is, the guards know who did it, but that is causing her more problems to getting back on the road, than if they didn’t know, seemingly.

2 Likes

Ffs :pensive:

1 Like

And worse still.

We were out in The Woodlands yesterday at a bit of a do. The grub was grand but there was about six at our table and we only got one plate between us.

There was four Limerick hurlers at the table beside us. They got four plates between the four of them.

The wife insisted on getting a Chinese on the way home. :grinning:

I hope it fattened them up good and proper.

1 Like