Much better off. I assume they have work sorted

:100:!!

Yeah all lined up to start in June 2031 when they finish school

4 Likes

Fact

Thought as much. No wonder they are called vultures

1 Like

Still be savage demand for it.

This place was built in around 2005 or 2006 near DCU - Rates – Shanowen Hall - 230 quid a week.

The old Montrose Hotel across from UCD has been converted into one of these as well. Rates start at 233 per week and up to 350 a week for a double room.

Fair Cork gouging going on alright but I’m sure they’ll fill it

1 Like

Ah i think they garda vet the prospective landlords…

We’ve rental properties in most of the large urban areas with decent universities

Brother, take a shower, get a clue, hit the weights.

Tell me girl what it’s gonna be she said you don’t know what you mean to me

Sounds like someone gambled their tuition fee…

1 Like

Myself and mrs barnes considered moving to mayo about 10 years ago. The reason we decided against it was putting 3 kids through college from mayo would cancel out any savings the move would have made. (see what i did there @Raylan )

We got the kitchen done a few years ago. There wasn’t quite enough room for an island so we got a breakfast bar type thing with stools etc. Mrs Barnes still calls it The Island. I call it Achill Island because its connected to the mainland. She doesn’t really approve.

29 Likes

You’re flying it these days, between this and the gym story yesterday.

1 Like

I reckon you could easily profile people who own dogs like this

1 Like

Mighty Munch flavoured Tayto. An abomination of a thing. Picked up a pack during the week thinking they were mighty Munch without realizing they were Tayto.

I saw Dealz have boxes and boxes of them in now, presumably because no one else wants them

1 Like

Awful things

Jesus.
Sorry to read that bud …

Stay strong .

5 Likes

Taking bookings for xmas or actual xmas meals being served up all.year round?