Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Yep.

They are ex tiles as of Monday anyway.

This is also true,thereā€™s a lot of shoddy tradies out there

Teebow (not the correct spelling).A Latvian if Iā€™m not mistaken.A sound lad and probably one of the best stonemasons around.Ive worked on the same sites as him a few times.Was his brother with him,he usually spends the summer at home.I know another good lad back your way if you want to PM me.Just donā€™t low ball this lad.

I eluece the brother is better l stonemason but a hoor for the zalgaris mead balsam.

3 Likes

I have him in the phone as Tibor.
Everytime I see a wall I like and I enquire who did it, itā€™s more often than not him. Heā€™ll work with any stone too, some lads only want the cut stone.

Heā€™ll work with anything,your right about his name too.A very nice fella.Not cheap but excellent quality work.

They are fucking horrendous. A friend of mine put them down. I donā€™t go to their place anymore. Itā€™s like flashing lights to an epileptic. Get them up asap

1 Like

Theyā€™re gone Monday. All I can think is who on earth would ever choose them :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I was in the tile game for a long time and I may never have seen worse.
How much were they per sq yard do you know?
What factory name was on the box?

3 Likes

I canā€™t remember tbh and I dunno whatā€™s on the box but Iā€™ll look. They really are like awful.

1 Like

Iā€™d say they were very expensive, I worked in a place once that sold Versace tiles for between 120 and 180 per sq yd and some of them were gammy, a bit like catwalk fashion, youā€™d follow a trend but would want to change after a couple of years
When I was tiling the house 18 years ago I went with classic styles on the floors downstairs and I still love them

1 Like

The ones ordered were these. Genuinely, what do you reckon?

Classic
Not my style to be honest, I was never a fan of those polished porcelain, I like a more rugged look, but those will look lovely in the right space, youā€™ll be cleaning them though

This is what I put down all those years ago, zero maintenance

2 Likes

Thanks. They should be ok. Want something that wonā€™t go in or out of fashion really

I donā€™t like the first set, but love the second set.

1 Like

They are the worst tiles Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

Steamer

Can I just clarify that my pal never chose them.

I love them both but the slate is one of my favourite things in the house
I also love my shipdeck flooring actually, seen here in my ICONIC junk room

2 Likes