Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

cagers ffs

Cheap homes program. Budget of 220k. There was a lovely house available for the budget but the Irish lad chose a shithole instead to save a few quid. Young kid, younger wife from SE Asia.

3 Likes

That’s a fairly shit show.

1 Like

It’s the fucking pits. Her grinning away thinking she’s found value.

2 Likes

Thanks, You’ve got to buy the last house there.

1 Like

My sauces are telling me this is all down to poor scoping and design … Apparently there are 5000 individual rooms in the hospital between offices bedrooms etc… stuff like plugs and lights being in wrong places have needed to be moved so it’s 5000 rooms by half a day labour etc etc with BAM contractors who are due on another job

Sounds like a shit show. I didn’t realise but apparently a lot of the consultants have moved into the hospital already and they are feeding back stuff that’s wrong and driving lot of the changes needed

I had to get a socket and data point moved in a fit out recently and the fuckers rode me. I can only imagine what it’s like on that scale.

1 Like

Could they not get extension leads?

1 Like

The claim would go in when a lad or lassie trips over it

Extension leads are theoretically banned in public type buildings like hospitals and primary care centres. Trip hazard or fire risk I’m not sure.

Both

Just walked past an adult male on the Main Street in Portlaoise carrying a can of squirty whipped cream and squiring it directly into his mouth periodically

7 Likes

How is Stapo?

You’re never going to fit in whining about it on the INTERNET lad, just buy yourself a can of whipped cream already.

2 Likes

Taxi driver who sexually assaulted woman (18) he was driving home after night out jailed for 5½ years

How does this object only get 5 years ?

The existence of aerosol cream on its own justified 9/11. That’s before you even think of the abomination that is aerosol cheese.

Death to America.

Dirty rat bastard… on another level she’s lucky. That could have been a lot worse. Has the equivalent of a rape whistle been invented for phones?

I’m dreading the day my little lady comes to going out age.

Bad and all as it will be for me in the next 18 months when madame comes home with a little ross ocarroll Kelly, it still won’t be as you facing your princess bringing back a langer.

3 Likes

:cry:

They’ve opened a trans playground in Malahide

1 Like