Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Do it on the munster supporters fb page. Bigger reach

It appears to me that Ryan Sheridan’s version of Walking In The Air is getting way more airtime this festive season than the Aled Jones or Peter Auty versions.

Sheridan butchered this absolute classic ffs sake.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

4 Likes

Be grand.

There’s some quota bullshit on Irish radio where they have to play a big percentage of Irish artists which might explain some of the garbage getting air time

Councils that grit the roads instead of the footpaths & active travel lanes

bizarre

Perhaps if the cycle lanes weren’t SEGREGATED the gritting machine would have been able to access them.

4 Likes

who mentioned cycle lanes mate?

The paths are lethal in the capital today. Nearly went airborne a couple of times walking to work today and going out for my Brooklyn Bridge sandwich from Pig and Heifer.

2 Likes

You’d want to try motorbiking in -7.
Had gloves on and plastic bags over the gloves. Despite heated handlebars, the bags froze to the brake and the clutch, but my fingers were too cold and utterly painful to use them anyway. Breath was fogging the inside of the helmet, the mirrors froze over, and the key froze in the lock :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
-7 at 60 mph isn’t pleasant. Not at all.

You’d want your head examined getting up on a motorbike in this weather. There was half an inch of ice on the saddle of my bike this morning so I said fuck that I’ll walk instead.

6 Likes

22 miles unfortunately

Leftover Turkey Curries

winter fail GIF

I actually thought Joe Biden was an honest man.

I actually thought Joe Biden was an honest man.
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

A crook. Musk lifting the lid on plenty of the shit that went on.

1 Like

Push or motor bike?

Push. I’m not a madman.

1 Like

What’s the gist of what they’ve done?