Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Judge Nolan uses fairly unique criteria

interesting way of describing several years of tax evasion

it is Art. its not mine though. For years whenever someone got away with a heinous crime or ultra lenient sentence, people would argue ā€œthat you get put in jail for selling garlic and this fella out raping people getting away with it.ā€

Compare it to this sentence, for what is surely a lesser crime? I cant get my head around sentencing in this country

1 Like

Itā€™s absolutely incredible. This Judge Nolan must be on the take from some of the accused parties. There isnā€™t rhyme nor reason to his sentencing adjudications.

1 Like

This fella appears to be a habitual offender and he also assaulted a woman

Assaulted a person

1 Like

Ruzmond Muwaniri (34) of North Circular Road, Dublin pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman and causing her harm at St Stephenā€™s Green South on 1 February last.

Not my words :man_shrugging:

Au contraireā€¦ That article was reporting the crime. In noting the crime you should have just said assault or assaulted a person. Your use of gender bias has no place in the modern worldā€¦

also from that article

"Le Vert said Muwaniri has worked sporadically since completing his Leaving Cert but had difficulty holding down a job and has assaulted his girlfriend.

Muwaniri went to prison for that assault"

In fairness Judge Nolan sees the accuseds up close and can assess the cut of their jib unlike people court reports.

Some vegan @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy type, living his best life cycling out the country fucked this bottle of vegan shit over my wall when he was done with it. The same type of cunt will be arguing for more sitka spruce to save the planet.

18 Likes

It said that a woman was assaulted, I donā€™t know what youā€™re on about

Whatā€™s the difference under the eyes of the law? @artfoley - is there a heavier sentence for assaulting a female?

Both men assaulted women

Generally speaking, Iā€™d have a worse opinion of somebody who assaults a woman rather than a man, assuming that itā€™s a man doing the assaulting. But each case should be taken on itā€™s own merits

This is the type of shit we need to stamp out if we are to have true equality.

hand prepared inner leaf gel tastes delish mate

Really? Did you see him do it?

Him? :hushed:

3 Likes

Yes mate. He said it was a man. #IBelieveHimEvenThoughItsBollox