Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Generally if you overpay it comes off the lump sum, it doesn’t reduce next month’s payment

I told the stupid cunt in the bank that the lump some was to include November’s payment and the additional few bob was to come off the balance. I understand what your saying. In hindsight I should have just let the direct debit go through and then lump it in.

2 Likes

Could you not just elect not to pay and pay €1000 to a personal insolvency practitioner and get a debt write down.

I’ve never missed a mortgage payment kid

Apart from last month?

23 Likes

Vent your anger here Mike.

1 Like

Ah its cleared up now. I gave them a buzz there today and got an apology. It’s way down the line in terms of shit that’s gone wrong for me in the last couple of years

1 Like

Did you make sure that this doesn’t appear on a credit record?

Yes. And I’ve asked for written clarification of same and received an e mail confirming it .

1 Like

Be worth requesting your credit record from the Central Bank (free for the 1st time) in a couple of months. I got mine there a while back it’s worth it just to make sure everything is oxo

2 Likes

Yea. Cheers chief. I’ll do that

You need to be 60 days in arrears in reality before they log a missed payment with the credit bureau. He is fine

1 Like

Ad-hoc shit like that plays havoc with all the nightly jobs and bits of sellotape keeping the show on the road in the background.

2 Likes

Priorities boy, you got it right

From @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s Facebook? He’s a stickler for correctness.

1 Like

For God’s sake

That’s appalling,heard the mother of that poor kid on radio yesterday awfullllll

Have to appeal that loony decision from what I can gather it’s not even a slap on the wrist for a clearly premeditated gbh,in britland those scouts would be locked up

1 Like