GAA betting 2024

Very true . I don’t think ballymun ever clicked like they did that day and crokes definitely have the Indian sign over them but I wouldn’t write them off just yet though I think the older basquel done cruciate. What kind of footballer is the Galway lad Darcy ?

Cein Darcy played for Boden last year too. I’ll let the doyen of Galway football knowledge @Diabhal pass judgement.

1 Like

Cein is being played as a roaming full-forward this year, particularly in Comer’s regular absence. Can be decent fielding when he’s brought out to the midfield though. He’ll generally have at least one shot on goal per game (ordinarily makes fuck of it) and in all honesty hasn’t ever struck me as anything special. However there is an art to having an awkward lad with an eye for goal that will make defenders take the momentary eye off the likes of Mattie Tierney or a Shane Welsh type when they know D’Arcy is on the back post.

When he does score a goal it’s primarily batting the ball into an empty goal, something he’s obviously harnessed from training with his esteemed Dublin footballing colleagues.

3 Likes

Dublin a huge price today

2 Likes

yip there is no way they should be this big-- they were berlington bertie with 365 earlier on in the week,

I’ve backed the Dubs here. They are improving every game and I don’t think Kilkenny are that good. Huge opportunity for them, and they’ll know that too. Set up for a Dubs ambush IMO.

1 Like

Kilkenny are playing lads injured which is a terrible sign.

Dublin have a better manager.

Dublin need the win more.

I actually think croke park will suit Dublin more than Kilkenny.

2 Likes

Dublin a nice price at 3/1 and KK down a few bodies. But I can’t see it lads. KK are KK

1 Like

Ya they are utterly useless

That Versus Bet crowd are going 13/4 on Dublin.

7/1 half time full time

1 Like

Like under 2.5 goals in Munster tomorrow 5/4. Limerick happy to hit 35 points

Gearoid’ hegarty has been simmering for a few weeks now.

Looks like massive value for mom

I would love Dublin to win (nothing against KK, but it’d be a huge confidence-boosting win for Dublin longer-term) but I just can’t see it at all.

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see Kilkenny losing.

1 Like

KK -6 is more likely than Dublin win imo.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d probably agree.

As I said, I hope I’m wrong, maybe I’m underrating Dublin but KK usually start to step up around now.

Dublin need Burke to have a field day, I’ve a few pound on him over 10.5.

Jaysus lads.

Gearoid hegarty a massive price at 11/1 for mom today

6 Likes

Do you not think these are fairly gimmicky bets?

1 Like