GAA betting 2024

Not too bad for somebody that knows nothing about hurling :rofl:

3 Likes

Fair play, you still don’t know anything though tbf.

2 Likes

Another great shout from you on MOTM markets. Well done.

3 Likes

Well done kid, still think it’s a bit of a gimmick, you’re depending on 3 people to say someone is man of the match. Not for me but well done.

Stopped clock syndrome…

1 Like

Bit surprised Hegarty got it tbh. Hannon for me.

2 Likes

Lambasters be lambasting here. Great shout @BruidheanChaorthainn

5 Likes

I’d say I haven’t put up ten gaa bets this year. Had 4/1 winners, 8/1, 9/2, evens money and 2/1. Got robbed of seamus Flanagan at 20s too.

1 Like

Yup.

Well done @BruidheanChaorthainn

1 Like

Cork look a big price to me v Tyrone in the Gaelic football.

Was looking at this last week. Can’t see a winner outside the top 2. Boden extremely poor in the final last year, Cuala not correctly price and are way off it. Lucan very solid from 1-9 but doubt they currently have the firepower.
Crokes - 2/1
Na Fianna 13/8.

Money to be made by backing both imo.

Declan hannon is still 33s to win hurler of the year.

If Limerick win it he’ll win it.

The obvious hurler of the year is Kyle hayes but Rte will turn it into a five in a row type thing like they did with Cluxton.

1 Like

I totally agree with you that its between both. I like to just back myself and pick one, but there probably is an investment opportunity there between the two.

I was hoping to see Kilmacud Crokes in the flesh (among a host of other interesting Club Hurling sides) at the Beacon Sevens in Glenabyn on Saturday but it appears my presence is required at a function in Tipperary the same day.

I had visions of myself being like Harry Findlay hanging around the practice courts at Queens Club circa 2001, scouting for Betting opportunities ahead of the upcoming Club Championships but alas its not going to be.

5 Likes

A lot of times in Dublin hurling championship it seems a team that wins one after a long wait retains the title .Boden, Cuala,crokes

1 Like

Hayes could well be unfairly impacted but RTÉ have nothing to do with it, it is voted on by players.

2 Likes

Is it not predominantly the journalists that decide.

Fairly sure HOTY and YHOTY are just voted on by players.

Actually you’re correct.

1 Like

HOTY Nominatiions chosen by journalists.

Zero chance Hayes gets a nomination or an All Star for that matter.