GAA betting 2024

Surely Westmeath 9/2 to beat Derry is very tempting? Derry are a shambles lately

1 Like

Is that a neutral venue game?

Yeah I think they all are this round

The only two teams cork have lost to is Kerry and last years Derry side.

They have beaten mayo and Donegal.

Big price imo.

No Screeney in the named Biffo panel

Offaly will try and keep it respectable. Cork could be subbing off an awful lot of lads as well.

Brian Carroll called it too. No point him up against the shaved ape O’Donoghue. Screeney is 9st 10lbs they mentioned :flushed:

Hardly? He put on 8KG in UL this year - so was disgracefully light before that if so

I’m able to do that over the Chritsmas Holidays if I let the brakes off.

10 Likes

I’d say I was 10 the last time I weighed that

4 Likes

Maybe but Tyrone have gone up a gear I think

It’s all about Tyrone really, if they bring the A game it won’t matter a whole pile what Cork do.

1 Like

Will it ? Tyrone were pitiful v Kerry last year and have lost two games already this championship.

Recent All Ireland winners Bru, to me that has to count. Recent tradition weighs big to me. I know one of the recentish Cork managers a small bit through my Aunt and the culture was just miles off. I don’t think you can heal that with a win in the dog and duck, all-friends, nobody gets koed group stage.

You’re right as well, they’ve ruined the football summer.

I don’t see much in Tyrone’s form this year or last to suggest there A game is much better than corks tbh.

You’d have to go back alright, but football is a serious sport in Tyrone.

He was cleaned out of it last Saturday by Conway and Mullaney. I’d say he’ll barely be hurling club next year after it

This tyrone is miles off the one that won the all Ireland. Half of the panel either opted off the panel or retired, like McNamee and sludden.

1 Like

What sort of injuries have Galway this weekend? Was expecting a 5.5 line but Galway -3.5 looks very tempting. Monaghan are done. I’d expect them to empty the tank for Mansy’s farewell appearance but ultimately lose by 6 or 7.

St Mullins to beat MLR in Carlow championship this evening. Rangers beat them in the final last year but are down 7 starters from that game tonight

8/11 on Boyle sports. Really should be a 1/4 job
Nice for an accumulator

4 Likes