GAA betting 2024

Rodgers started for Scariff, he’s had a hand in the two goals

Scariff 2-5
Cratloe 1-4

18 gone

Cratloe by one :white_check_mark: injuries definitely took there toll on Scariff in the second half and Cratloe drove nearly twenty wides

Great call

Nice - Ya I thought the 6/4 was good value alright. I’d say Mark Rodgers is desperate for a break from the game now. He’s been fecked for months - Overall I’m sure Scariff had hopes of getting to a Semi or a Final before championship started with the draw they got, so they’ll be disappointed.

2 Likes

14 wides. Cratloe deserved winners in the end but Scariff left two or three goals behind them, and kind of lost their game plan altogether

1 Like

Beautiful

Both got backed into odds-on. Good value found there

Patrickswell have poor coaches in my opinion (mostly basing off Conor Dolan)

5 Likes

Up 2 points. Tullogher left me down for another 4.

1 Like

Feakle at 5/1 to win the Clare senior championship ahead of tonight’s draw seems very big to me. They would/should be odds on to beat either the bridge or Cratloe in a semi final.

They have well balanced side too.

Inamona justifiably the even money favourites but until they win a county there will always be doubts

1 Like

Its time to face reality and welcome your new Inagh Kilnamona overlords.

How do we play this now?

O loughlin gaels 11/10 .

Surprised Ballyhale are that far out, seem to be getting a few back now in time?

1 Like

If they met OLG could be not shorter than 4/6 you’d imagine

Are Sean Currie and Barrett expected to return for Na Fianna this weekend… thinking in terms of handicap?

I just seen Thurles beat Loughmore handy last year.

:thinking:

They did but Loughmore beat Sars in the divisional championship already and have a serious management team with Eamon Kelly and top S & C coach. They have missed John Meaghar but the Connollys are back from injury aswell as Liam Treacy. Sunday will be wet so it will be dogged which might suit Loughmore aswell think this will be the county final effectively.

1 Like

Perfect, that’s all I need. Up The Taliban :green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Not much outside value in my opinion there today.

Just gone for a 3 point treble of Upperchurch, Ballyhale and Cuala

Pays 1.57/1 with PP.

1 Like

Not claiming to be completely knowledgeable regards club football but since there is little value in hurling this week here goes. Kilmhill well fancied in Clare to get over a Corofin side who have lost all seven games this year so far in hurling and football with David Tubridy tipping Kilmhill to come through on the Clare Echo. Cargin are blitzing teams in Antrim and have their eyes on a crack at Ulster this year, -3 should be more like -8 according to a source. Mallow play Muskerry Sunday evening who’ll likely to be without Chris Og Jones and 15/20 players that played in the divisional final have a club fixture rather last night or today, Mallow beat Finbarrs in the group. Durrow only kicked 1-3 against Tullamore in their quarter final and lost centre forward Kevin McDermott to injury, half the panel have a senior county semi final with Ballinamere next week and with talks of no relegation I think Bracknagh might want it more.

Na Fianna -3/-4 could be a play in Dublin if Barrett and Sean Currie are fit to play for Na Fianna. Beat Boden by 16 last year, that last minute draw against Lucan should be a kick in the arse for them and Boden still depending on Paul Ryan, McMorrow, Lambert who are all well into their mid thirties

3 Likes

*loss to Lucan.

This was gone early when Ballyhale lost. Church drew also.

Looking at the outfights for the premier intermediate I’d have cashel as marginal favourites but not 2/5. Carrick swans should be 5/4 or 11/8, not the 7/4 currently on offer which is huge. I’ll stick 2 points on this.

My Loughmore outright bet at 15/2 looks good at this time. 1/4 now. Might put 2 points on Toome at a later date.

2 Likes