GAA betting 2024

This for the non believers.

3 Likes

You’d really want your head examined if you’re not on the Doon/Fr Casey’s/Breaffy treble already.

2 Likes

30/1 now, what was it before competitions started

Around 389/1

That was a few weeks ago.

Boyles going stingy on the draws

the type of matches in football that were 13\2 are into 6\1 hurling matches that used be 8\1 now 7\1

Tyrone football matches the weekend Trillick v Dungannon draw is only 9\2!!

Is there some value in the 9/1 floating about for Sarsfields to win Galway? Hearing they got a result against full strength Ballygunner recently

Also St Thomas outsiders with Boyles to win the weekend must be the first time in a long time

1 Like

Cc: @peddlerscross

1 Like

Ballygunner know when they need to be right.

Not for me anyway. Id have the winner of Turlough Toms, loughrea and possibly clarinbridge ahead of them.

That Thomas’s v Turloughmore game on Sunday will be something else.

I hope Shaughs has Brady on this week’s M&W to preview.

4 Likes

Its set up to be an absolute belter. Can the old dogs raise it once more slay the turlougheens who have been in unbelievable form so far but this is the acid test.

2 Likes

I was trying to put logistics in place to be in Kenny Park but I’m not sure its going to work out.

1 Like

Be a bumper crowd there.

1 Like

The whole of South Easht Galway will be in attendance.

1 Like

It’ll be like the Nógra AGM

Time for fellas to be doing their Each Way doubles.

Was making some coin on the draws, but the bookies have shortened up big time on them for sure

Kilmacud Crokes definetely a good outside bet for hurling. A lot stronger than Kilcormac in my opinion.

1 Like

I agree. They haven’t fired fully yet but have huge ability. If they do get out of Dublin, they are made for Croke Park.

I think Dunloy will win Ulster and if they do that they’ve a free shot at the Munster Champions. If Ballygunner were to be taken out, you’d fancy Dunloy to beat anyone else.

Ballygunner’s to lose though.