GAA betting 2024

One of the Na Fianna or Kilmacud would have a decent chance of taking Ballygunner out. Both loaded with pace.

doing well on them as well

Wouldn’t mind doing O’Loughlins there at 13/2 for the hurling. Serious set of backs, they match up fairly well at the back against anyone, good free taker and there is probably a bit more in their forwards. Paddy Deegan can dominate at this level also.

Can’t see ballygunner winning it out. Lot of their key players well in their 30s and very little new blood breaking into the team.
If ó Loughlins win kilkenny they’ll be hard to stop I think.

Didnt see o Loughlins this year but Thought their forwards last year were poor

Ballygunnar are finished. Forget about them

That challenge match defeat has sent shockwaves through the club

The end comes slowly at first and then all of a sudden

The empire (can you call it an empire when they only won the wan All Ireland and even at that they stoke it) is crumbling.

They have gone up a level this year. Last year they were scoring 1-18 or 19 points. This year it’s like 4-24 or 2-28. Albeit some of those games were against weakish teams in kilkenny.
But fionan mackessy of kerry is a serious addition… I think he scored 5 points from play against tullaroan in the league final.

2 Likes

They have 8 on KK panel?

Clodiagh Gaels i think are overpriced at 13/8 tomorrow again kk in the senior b final. They were 15/8 yesterday which was very big. KK beat them by 4 in last years final and Clodiagh Gaels were missing probaly two best players. KK have lost a few Offaly u21s to kk first team and they were brough to extra time in semi final while Clodiagh Gaels were impressive in their own semi final.

3 Likes

Yes, and that seems to have brought on the likes of Jordan Molloy luke hogan and Owen wall a lot.

1 Like

A Kerry fella improving a kilkenny club team :open_mouth:

That’s the way it’s gone now.

He’d improve Kilkenny themselves too. He’s a serious athlete.

Sure he wouldn’t even be the first Kerry man to win a hurling club all Ireland in the last decade.

The lad from Cuala? Darragh is it O Connell? He was good

Ya he has two with them

1 Like

Double in Clare

Wolfe Tones (vs Ruan) in the Intermediate Semi and O’C Mills (vs Corofin) in Senior Relegation

Wolfe Tones got over Parteen-Meelick who I’d have had as next best on paper other than Clarecastle. Wolfe Tones are really good and will win that.

O’C Mills didn’t have a disgraceful Round Robin by any means - Just got a rotten group - getting Clooney-Quin in relegation semi was tough since another point here-or-there for Clooney-Quin and they were a 1/4 final team. I don’t look at Corofin and see a Senior Team, so I’m going with O’C Mills on that basis.

2 Likes

MOTM in one of the finals

1 Like