GAA betting 2024

Trillick will need to be added to that market after this display tonight.

1 Like

Think they were 80’s before tonight. Errigal were 40’s.

Its open enough this year. The Wattys have only been messing about up to now. The uncertainty over Malachy O’Rourke’s future isn’t ideal. Slaughtneil are going well and may turn them over.

Same with Coach Brennan in Kilmacud. They could be gone on Sunday.

The Galway teams are all broke up with injuries by all accounts.

Its there for Kilcoo. A Kilcoo/Ballygunner like 2022 again.

2 Likes

Luke Hogan is not going to trouble any decent player on a full back line imo, especially as you go deeper into a championship

Whilst on topic of OLG, they have a city derby v the Boro at the weekend.

DicksBoro haven’t been going brilliantly in the league stage of the competition coming 4th in their group but they looked decent against a Ballycallan side that looked poor after their manager left. Andrew Gaffney is abroad who is arguably their best forward but they still boast a top 6 of Timmy Clifford, Harry Shine, Cillian Hackett & Bill Sheehan. None of this boro side will fear OLG.

OLG have been impressive but their group was much weaker than the others. Ballyhale don’t take the league seriously, comer were putrid, glenmore were down a few, They beat Vat & Tullaroan fairly well but it’s a form line that’s probably been over exaggerated to instil them 1/5.

4/1 is simply too big to refuse (1.5 points)
16/1 to win the county will by 7/4 if they win at the weekend (1 point on this also)

1 Like

A very underachieving side nationally when you consider their provincial success

Na Piarsaigh have seven day turn around to Ballygunner from county final… tough ask

1 Like

That’s the thing ya, ah the odds were good I thought

1 Like

If you really believe that then back them as a single is my advice

Add a year at least to that time frame because Doon are taking it this year.

Cillian Buckley to feature?

Yes.

Had a small double on Glenmore and Gowran at about 11/2, but gave it all back on mooncoin who butchered four clear goal chances. They’ll be kicking themselves a game they definitely should have won. Glenmore showed plenty of metal - James Stephens will rebuild with under 20s next year and probably walk the All Ireland if they get the right man in, Cody more of a hindrance these days according to some down there.

1 Like

Kk win by 7 . Clodiagh Gaels were desperate poor.

In these big club knockout clashes its probably worth taking a shorter price on the ‘To Qualify’ market rather than the standard match betting.

Too many times you get burnt by some ref playing for the draw in Normal Time only for your team to run away with it in Extra Time.

6 Likes

I think Midleton are a great price today to beat Sars 7/4

Surely Commercials -3 has a good chance against Kilsheelan?

1 Like

I’m surprised how easy they are to back today.

Obviously they are down a few big names but should still have way too much for Kilsheelan.

Anyone on the Loughmore double Jesus Lord they are some club

Kilcormac -7 looks a gift today

2 Likes