GAA betting 2024

Yerra

Wolfe Tones hockeyed Ruan but O’C Mills shat the bag against Corofin

Didn’t realise Wolfe Tones were so stacked Daithi Lohan, Darragh Lohan, Rory Hayes, Aaron Shanagher, Aaron Cunningham they’ll give an all Ireland a fair rattle surely if they get over Tubber.

Did Inagh leave the senior championship behind? I know a couple who were on at 7/1. Would love to see Feakle win it Shane McGrath one of best club hurlers in Ireland.

I didn’t see it but knew once it went to pelanties Inagh would conspire to lose.

Tradition eh…

1 Like

Some serious difference on the handicap in the Na Fianna - St Vincents game. Paddy Power have Na Fianna -5 @ 11/10 while Boyles have -8 @ 10/11

1 Like

Salthill 7/4 on Sunday is decent value against Corofin

2 Likes

To win by 1-3 point margin is 10/3…

An waiting on Loughmore to win the Tipp SHC (2points at 17/2) so will lay off 2 points on Toomevara.

Mullinavat (5/2), Bennettsbridge (11/4), Sean Treacys (11/10) and Bruff (5/2) all look overpriced to me. I’m going for a 0.5 point accum and 4 x 0.5point trebles at big odds.

1 Like

Knocknagree are 4/5…max bet territory

1 Like

Dohenys beat Cill ma Martra the last day who are decent ?

John Fintan was suggested up here in relation to the county job - would he be bothered at this stage of his life?

To go to Clare?

Nothing would surprise me but he would be unlikely to go anywhere with no chance of silverware

1 Like

Kanturk beat dohenys in first game I was at it they are decent. Knocknagree would be hot favs against Kanturk I’d say

I’d say the more recent game is what is the only concern I’d have

Are we winning?

Hasn’t started the other semi on before it went to pens

1 Like

10-2 to knocknagree after 25 mins

1 Like

11-6 ht

2 Likes

13 shots 11 scores first half Knocknagree - 84% scoring efficiency

1 Like

Interesting two football only clubs in this semi and two highly functioning dual clubs in other one

All over knocknagree win by 11 pts in the end

10 Likes

It’s in the bag. Thanks for the tip. I have it in a nice little double with Nunc Est Bibendum in Naas tomorrow.

3 Likes