GAA betting 2024

The second leg of the double is drifting like a barge.

I should have done a perm

1 Like

Super shout

1 Like

A timely reminder to never trust a Salthill cunt for anything

2 Likes

Are the All ireland club hurling odds gone off PP for time being?

Yes

1 Like

Doon have skewed it.Paddy is wary.

I’ve warned everyone. Doon aren’t coming anymore

We’re here

Will Doon bring Ballygunner into the trenches in Cappamore rather than the Gaelic Grounds?

We’ll play them in fucking Waterford

1 Like

Doon will struggle outside Limerick. They’ll be happy with finally getting over the line and go on the sauce for a month. And rightly so

1 Like

That’s actually a fair point. County championship games have been in Doon the last few years. Nap vs Kilmallock recently. That’d be some occasion for the area if it was possible

Doon pitch isn’t eligible for Munster club games as it’s not enclosed all the way around.

Cappamore May suffice but it would likely have to be the GG or Kilmallock. I haven’t seen Doon this year but it sounds like the big pitch should suit Derekball.

1 Like

14/1 on Loughmore is tight.

If Loughmore can beat Ballygunner/Na Piarsaigh/Doon first day out, then they’d have a huge chance of making an All Ireland Final.

Two of Feakle/Sixmilebridge/Sarsfields/Dunloy/Cushendall/Slaughtneil would stand in their way.

1 Like

Pity, Ballygunner in Doon would be proper Box Office stuff

1 Like

You’re hardly allowed play home games on your home pitch anymore anyway? You’re not in Leinster.

Dr Crokes can play at home with their pitch fully enclosed. Castlehaven are also ready for this should they win another county in Cork.

Brigids v Corofin was a total mess a few years back.

Only Munster still allows it.

Ulster banned it after Crossmaglen kicked the shit out of St Gall’s in 2010 and Brigids v Corofin in 2011 spelled the end for it there

Cant remember what straw broke the camels back in Leinster.