GAA betting 2024

There’s a fence on the clubhouse side in Doon, I actually haven’t been over on the stand side in the past few years, is it open over there?

I would have thought they’d be allowed play at home.

The poor Dublin footballers never get to play a big game in Parnell . It’s a disgrace .

2 Likes

It’s open, and if you’re sitting near the front stone seats under the stand, you’re very close to the action. To be fair, they’ve done a great job improving the place over the past few years.

1 Like

Doon with its close proximity to Tipperary value the importance of having playing a pitch capable of hosting championship games.

A few junior and intermediate games got proper nawty

It’ll be the Gaelic Grounds regardless of who wins Sunday week

I’ve looked at the Munster railway cup football panel and it is a brutal squad assembled to play Ulster. They’ve only a handful of division 1 standard players.

I’ve 2 points on ulster -7 at evens and 0.5 pts -15 at 11/2.

Probably one for the degenerates thread.

1 Like

You’re spot on. It’ll be in the TUS Gaelic Grounds and it will suit Ballygunner down to the ground.

While lots of lads will look for value here and value there, the answer is staring them in the face and the answer is 5/6 for Munster and 9/4 for the All Ireland.

2 Likes

How many sessions do you think Ulster have done under the new rules?

How many have Munster done?

It looks like a division 1 squad v a division 3/4 one.

Even still, they will hardly be going full-pelt and the forecast looks like mitigating against running up a big score

10/11 Bet365 Ballygunner for Munster aswell

51.5 for total points in the interprovincial games seems like a fairly high line tonight regardless of new rules surely. The last competition in 2016 there was an average of 43 points in the three games - given you roughly took that average and allow four goals and four two - pointers and still fall under 51.5

I’d be staying away from those Interpro games as they likely to be somewhat fixed to be open free flowing spectacles with loads of goals to try get these new rules through.

As Woolie pointed out, what they needed to do was stick a cunt like Poacher in there to exploit every nasty loophole in the rules.

Then you’d know whats gonna work or not.

1 Like

Exactly.

Poacher would have reveled in the pantomine villain role too. This could be like an All Stars exhibition match with goals galore.

Aye, I think we’ll see a degree of that because most will want it to succeed, especially Jim.

Either way, I’m not exactly against most of the changes, and almost all would certainly improve the shitshow we have you’d feel. I’d be wary of some, but at the same time we need to do something.

But they should have chained the keepers to inside the 21.

Forecast is bad for Sunday with plenty wind so probably lot of dour low scoring co finals.

Anyone have the tv listings for games this weekend

https://twitter.com/SportTG4/status/1847216085587652628?t=o7XbP849wXZYm4iyLAhsWA&s=19

Railway Cup

FRIDAY 18 OCTOBER
Leinster v Connacht, Croke Park, 6pm
Munster v Ulster, Croke Park, 8pm

SATURDAY 19 OCTOBER
Shield final, Croke Park, 5.30pm
Cup final, Croke Park, 7.30pm

Both semi-finals on TG4 from 5.30pm. The shield final will be live on the RTÉ News Channel and RTÉ Player from 5.30pm, with live coverage of the cup final on RTÉ2 and the RTÉ Player from 7.15pm.

1 Like

I had a fortune on them last year to win All Ireland. I think they win Munster but a wary after St Thomas last year. I no they should beat Ulster in semi. Why so confident @peddlerscross.

1 Like