GAA betting 2024

Ballygunner are finished. Bookmark it

I had the same but am willing to forgive.

That Thomas’s game was a shitshow from start to finish last year with a referee who was playing for penalties from half time in normal time onwards.

Rumours of their demise in the Waterford Championship this year seemed greatly exaggerated and they answered all the questions put to them there when it mattered. Reports I’m hearing are that they are going well in this mini pre season period and mad to right the wrongs of last year. They know that their window of oppertunity to win All Irelands is closing.

Away to the Limerick champs first day out is when they are most vulnerable but the one week turnaround is a huge handicap for whoever does win that (particularly Doon). After that I just dont see them stopped.

2 Likes

Hard to see anything but Imokilly -3 on Sunday

1 Like

Are they home to Loughmore if they win?

Plenty of 1 all draws in football so.

Away.

1 Like

I read the fixtures as Ballygunner having a home semi if they get there, and Loughmore would be at home if playing a Limerick team.

3 Likes

Ballygunner will be at home to Loughmore if they are to meet.

It would be in Thurles if its Doon/Na Piarsaigh though.

You cannot have two home games or two away games in the Munster Club anymore or at least they try to avoid that scenario if at all possible.

1 Like

Yes you are correct Peddler. I was mistaken looking at Munster website and Thurles and Limerick The semi venues.

Its actually a bit of a minefield as to how they work it out.

Limerick will have had home advantage to Waterford Champs three years in a row now and Tipp Champs could end up going down to Waterford three times in row since 2021.

No real rhyme or reason to it, perhaps just the luck of the draw.

Tremendous stuff from the Munster CCC

If the county team gets to an All Ireland final, the club county champions get a bye to the Munster semi-final so Cork and Clare filled those spots this year. I think it’s just luck of the draw other than that.

2 Likes

Good shout. I didn’t follow :man_facepalming:t2:

Is it 4 or 5 of Ballygunner’s 6 backs over 30? I think theyll be beaten.

In typical Ulster football fashion, that went horribly wrong. They took off mark Bradley and mccurry and brought in the Down & Antrim
Lads who were muck.

First half looked like they’d romp away with it if they were bothered at all

I’ve a sneaky suspicion that the organisers didn’t want two hammerings tonight.

2 Likes

Tadgh Foley - 24 Barry Coughlan - 34 Ian Kenny - 31 Ronan Power - 23 Phillip Mahony - 33 Shane O Sullivan - 38 / Aaron O Neill - 19

Shane O Sullivan will definetely start. I predict Ballygunner to be beaten by Leinster champions.

Adare +1 seems fair at evens - Ian Corbett Newcatlewest leader is a fair loss, they are trying juggle hurling commitments and Adare were extremely impressive against Austin Stacks recently in a challenge game

2 Likes