GAA betting 2024

Is Corbett injured?

Adare finally get one over on Newcastle 2-9 to 0-11. 6/4 to win was probably the play but too many draws of late.

6 Likes

Kilmacud Crokes to lift the cup tomorrow at 2/7.

If Paul Mannion, Shane Walsh and Coach Robbie Brennan are to be devastated at 5pm tomorrow i am happy to be devastated with them.

2 Likes

Galtee rovers play Aherlow in the Tipp county intermediate football final tomorrow. Local rivals there won’t be much in this as neither are likely to score much. Galtee are 9/4 in a 50/50 game. I’ll take a point on that.

Trillick are a deadly outfit up in Tyrone and were hugely impressive in their semi final demolition of Dungannon. They are 4/6 with BS but the 10/11 with PP/Betfair is a more than fair price. I’ve 1 point on the double with galtee.

Blarney are a massive price to shock the Glen 9/4… you couldn’t back the townies in this weather!

Munster understand the box office nature of it.

In Limerick, very few clubs would make it work.

Blackrock had a home intermediate game a few years back against Fr O Neills, but Kilfinane isn’t enclosed all the way around I don’t think?

Kilmallock obviously would make it happen but they’re gone now. They have had multiple box office encounters down through the years at home.

NCW would also have it this year vs Tipp champions if they beat Garryspillane this weekend.

Half time in Cork

Imokilly down by 6 with Gale.

In running Imokilly -1 11/8 (fairly big bet)

Sars stink

3 Likes

I just did it to lift the cup.

I made a horrendously stupid error until waiting until after the national anthem to back Sars HT/Imokilly ft but the market was suspended. Paid 5/1 and all.

1 Like