GAA betting 2024

He is the best 6 out there.

1 Like

66/1.

Morris is 20/1 now which seems very short. Of the longer odds, I’d rather Cathal O’Neill at 33/1 but whether he starts or not is a question mark I suppose.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him midfield with Darragh Donovan. He would score heavily I’d say.

I don’t see WOD not starting under any circumstances bar injury.

There’s a touch of the Tony Kelly about him style wise. Needs to stay involved in games. He looks class facing the ball wingback but his instinct is to shoot andhe is often out of range from there.

Joyce is a great bet.

1 Like

Definitely a far better alternative than backing Cork for the All Ireland anyway.

2 Likes

If Hannon isn’t right- I just wonder-I was impressed with him against Galway but not so good last time. WOD would be the 6 I’d say. Hannon obviously could throw that back in my face. WOD 6 could be thejob in Ennis maybe. Horses for courses.

1 Like

Those in the private Telegram group cc @Lazarus were well advised of Clares David Fitz several weeks back at 66/1(now 20/1)

5 Likes

Keep to the telegram group then. Nothing worse than this nonsense. it’s actually worse than after timing.

1 Like

That fucker is unstoppable when he gets the ball in his hand. The pace of him andKelly is a big part of why Clare match up so well with Limerick.

@Chucks_Nwoko Get a load of this guy.

Is that the same chucks who started creeping on my friends out in Australia because he thought I was passing their bets off as my own on here???

If that fella told me today is Friday I’d be looking for a calendar.

1 Like

Tis a nawful affliction

2 Likes

The most profitable sports group in history :fire::fire::fire:

Lads with no winners this year getting very tetchy when all they have to do is ask to join the group

Flacco tipped for comeback player of the year when he was still washing cars. Unreal!

3 Likes

That was ridiculous in fairness

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe…

I’m only one piece of the jigsaw. What an amazing group of aficionados across multiple sports. We all have our part to play and here’s to an even better '24.

3 Likes

Derry are a classy outfit

Did well in Ring last year and I’ve seen them twice in League this year

Value in them given I think they’ll reach the final

1 Like