GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

The only way is up “I suppose”.

1 Like

Wexford will be box office next year with Galvin and if Davy stays on for another year

2 Likes

Wexford using box office coaches to reflect the fact that their county teams are ultimate failures

:grin: I thought it was for the hurling team, I forgot that ye had a football team. Would ye give up that aul shite altogether

2 Likes

I can officially break to the forum Davy fitz is stepping down as wexford manager. I’ll resign from the forum if he is in charge come the league.

2 Likes

Davy is the man to take Offaly out of the doldrums. Would suit him down to the ground. Handy commute and low expectations. Once he gets them back into the Liam McCarthy he can tell us all how low Offaly were when he got the job and how little was thought of them.

2 Likes

TFK got the exclusive a week ago.

1 Like

They’re broke though. That might be an issue for his petrol expenses

Davy is a fundraising machine, as long as they let him handle the money once he raises it there will be no issue

My source extremely close to the squad tells me the complete opposite and in the dressing room on Sunday after the game he stated to the playing group that he would be in the position next year and wanted to see this through to an AI victory.

Davy, Davy, Davy

Davy must be delusional if he genuinely believes that he can win an All Ireland with this crowd.

5 Likes

They’re closer than some.

1 Like

True, thought the same with Wahdefuhd

They won’t get a better chance than they had last Sunday for a generation.

Closer than your home county of Carlow.

Me bollix. We’re 20 minutes off an All Ireland final. You’re 20 years.

You’re as delusional as Davy

2 Likes

Aren’t we all?