GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028107, member: 273”]Jesus fitzy I was there all last week, I had plenty time to bore the bollix off ya with S&V, tactics and just a general where is football going in the medium to long term conversations.
I had at least 3 coffee shop sit downs all on my own.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a lucky escape so.

Australia seems to have gotten awful boring in the past 10 years or so.

You are probably more accurate and precise than me there. I was thinking effectively they were getting more ball forward.

Anyone know somewhere I could watch old all Ireland’s. All this talk has me wanting another look

He comes highly recommended by a forum member here anyway, albeit at club level.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028112, member: 273”]You are probably more accurate and precise than me there. I was thinking effectively they were getting more ball forward.

Anyone know somewhere I could watch old all Ireland’s. All this talk has me wanting another look[/QUOTE]
Thinly veiled I’ve watched fuck all football and my bluffing is starting to catch up on me.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028072, member: 273”]Everyone has their match.

Don’t remember him on McConville though. A lot is made of Clarke in 02, but it was the midfield getting on top that changed that game.[/QUOTE]
2000 semi-final replay.

McCann was top class alright and really underrated. He was a far better player than Aidan O’Rourke and was much more deserving of an All Star in 2002.

McConville got a huge score off him that day is I recall correctly, scored a great goal too.

1-9

:eek:

Wasn’t there someone on here who thinks Paddy Kelly was a better player than McConville? :smiley:

Sidney and Manuel Zeyla have excellent power of recall. I can’t remember what happened yesterday. Let alone who marked who 14 years ago.

Wasn’t there someone on here who thinks Paddy Kelly was a better player than McConville? :D[/QUOTE]
A good few were from frees in fairness but he still got a sizeable total from play and the goal was an absolute screamer.

Moynihan was also brilliant that day but McConville still mugged him off. It was a magnificent battle between the two. A bit like O’Donoghue and Higgins in the Kerry-Mayo replay this year.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028113, member: 273”]He comes highly recommended by a forum member here anyway, albeit at club level
[/QUOTE]
I was down at the Wicklow vs Leitrim league game earlier in the year and he was manager in all but name that day.

Not that it made a difference to them as we hammered the cunts :pint:

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1028143, member: 48”]I was down at the Wicklow vs Leitrim league game earlier in the year and he was manager in all but name that day.

Not that it made a difference to them as we hammered the cunts :pint:[/QUOTE]

Are all Wiclow people cunts, DB? Or merely those who are associated with their GAA teams?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028112, member: 273”]You are probably more accurate and precise than me there. I was thinking effectively they were getting more ball forward.

Anyone know somewhere I could watch old all Ireland’s. All this talk has me wanting another look[/QUOTE]
This is why this place is full of useless cunts.
You ask a practical question looking for a bit of help or advice and the stupid cunts have nothing.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028377, member: 273”]This is why this place is full of useless cunts.
You ask a practical question looking for a bit of help or advice and the stupid cunts have nothing.[/QUOTE]

Have you looked on YouTube?

Also, next time, try putting a question mark at the end of your sentence to indicate it’s a question. Secondly, if you want something answered, its usually better not to include it on a thread that’s being ignored by most!

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1028377, member: 273”]This is why this place is full of useless cunts.
You ask a practical question looking for a bit of help or advice and the stupid cunts have nothing.[/QUOTE]

I believe www.google.ie will help you search for them online.

A few drinks might help you relax a bit and stop being such a cranky cunt.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1028383, member: 109”]Have you looked on YouTube?

Also, next time, try putting a question mark at the end of your sentence to indicate it’s a question. Secondly, if you want something answered, its usually better not to include it on a thread that’s being ignored by most![/QUOTE]
thirdly pal…not secondly…

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1028383, member: 109”]Have you looked on YouTube?

Also, next time, try putting a question mark at the end of your sentence to indicate it’s a question. Secondly, if you want something answered, its usually better not to include it on a thread that’s being ignored by most![/QUOTE]
Not being an ignoramus cunt who turns the entire forum against himself would also help.

Different paragraph summer

Obviously I tried you tube you fucking mopes.

Still none the wiser.