GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

The man is tactically naive IMO. Galway will not win an AI with him in charge.

1 Like

You are more suited to soccer. Maybe you should join the other muppets in those threads

Says the bluffer called up last night ref Cuthberts appointment last year? Soccer style bluster :+1:

What are you on about?

Irony you halfwit.

Here we go…

Players blaming anyone but themselves again

1 Like

Agreed. They had 35 minutes to beat KK with a 3 point head start and failed.

I would say kinda in their defence they had a few young lads.
Had he someone in the stand or be up there himself i think he would have changed things.

But you are right, they stopped playing

That’s the bottom line. Galway have been in a winning position in two All Ireland finals under Cunningham at half time and fell away badly second half on both occasions.

I posted the link on the thread already, you fucking prick.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself, it was my link to post, you’ve crossed the line this time. I was engrossed in a game of rugby football and delayed the posting.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The thread was bumped earlier tonight. It’s fucking unacceptable to post the story without glancing up a few posts to confirm it’s already being discussed. A scandalous affront. It’s something I’d expect from one of the Limerick GAA posters, not you. I’m saddened more than angry though. It’s so fucking upsetting.

Boo hoo you cunt. My county is in turmoil yet again and you think your entitled to whinge. Let me grieve FFS

I’ve just seen you posted the article on a second thread too. I can’t believe what I’m seeing here. This is a meltdown.

1 Like

galway players are not good enough.

galway management are not good enough.

@rocko Can I get those cunting underscores removed as part of my rebrand?

If one of his Indian support teams made such a glaring error he’d be calling for code red stand up scrum meetings at the beginning and end of every day

3 Likes