The ramblings of an idiot.

2 Likes

Donoghue V Kenny

informative rating

Who do the players want?

Panti Bliss.

Nobody wants that cunt.

He wants a cunt

Well, it was rumoured they had an issue with Kennys ‘Training Techniques’ back in 2013 so I cant see how he’ll convince the county board that he is the man.

All the while… Daly is frantically biting his nails knowing deep down he wants this.

1 Like

Can you give us a rundown on the candidates, KP. Who’s the portumna man?

I wouldn’t be so sure. He has a good number now. A few years IC managing could be enough for alot of fellas, even for a few years anyway.

1 Like

Johnny Kelly

Managed Coolderry to Offaly County title this year. Managed Galway U21s this year. Former manager of Portumna.

Looks like an awful roaster.

1 Like

Micheal Donoghue

Mikos young fella, Liams twin. Former Clarinbridge AI club winning manager. Spent past few years down in Tipperary in the club scene.

Gerry Mac

Legend with a real sense of style.

4 Likes

Mattie Kenny

Former Galway selector. Managed Cuala to a county title this year. From the school of Mike Mac.

John Hardiman

Former minor and U21 manager. Guided Galway to the 1999 and 2000 All-Ireland
minor titles. Selector when John McIntyre was manager for three seasons to 2011.

1 Like

:frowning:

No. Fucking. Way. Legend on the field. But management? Wait - are you wumming? I’ll bet you are.

Justin Campbell

Current Roscommon hurling manager. Past AI club winner with Kiltormer. One of the finest stickmen we ever had.