GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

In fairness to Davy he says go and get a manager that will win something you clown

It’s true.

Davy Fitzgerald to Wexford is like Brendan Rodgers to Celtic.

Two former greats just looking for something to ignite them. And then a legend stupidly cast aside by his former team comes along to lead us to the promised land.

5 Likes

It will be usual Davy stuff. Wexford will look more organised and fit but by the end of the season obvious coaching gaps will start to appear. There will be some very strange selection choices. A few fringe players will improve significantly, more will become starters and will be persisted with long after their inadequacy is obvious to everyone else. Many of the more skillful hurlers will fall out of favour and will spend the next two years on the bench. By the end of 2018 everyone in Wexford will hate him.

1 Like

Barcelona beat Celtic by 7 . Kk will beat Wx by 20 points , so your analogy is spot on.

@Bandage Real hurling people know how good Davy is not @Big_Dan_Campbell

I knew it stood up well and didn’t need you to verify but thanks anyway, pal. :thumbsup:

Kevin is full of shit basing his opinions on Davy on past history. Kevin believes his own hype but knocks Davy ( a proven winner ) for believing in his own methods.

In short Kevin is a stupid cunt.

Is there hype about me? Cool. I need to xash in on that.

Link?

Spell check would be far more progressive to you than a link.

Ahahahahaha.

Read again shithead.

The ironing :joy::joy::joy:

And again…

Read tour own post you mong.

I considered slowing down my typing and checking before i sent, but i realised i was pissing off a load of numptys here so i didn’t bother :joy:

I am hugely mystified, confused, concerned, alarmed, excited, giddy, happy and joyful, with a soupçon of trepidation, by this news.

Your poor spelling is not a ploy to annoy posters, it’s a sure sign of an excitable fool busting to share his bullshit.

Davy Fitz is an achiever, it fills you with jealousy.

Kev, would you ever fuck off and let us enjoy this.

Jealous of Davy? He has an awful life? Why would i be jealous of that?

I am just warning ye. He will ruin a half decent bunch.

He is an achiever. You are a bluffer.

1 Like

As I said, fuck off. Find a Cork thread and spread your slurry there.

And i will listen to you…:joy: