GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

@Fagan_ODowd called this weeks ago about Davey and Wexford :clap:

We’re all bluffing.

Thanks Buff

1 Like

You’re 50/50

It’s coming home

What is that?

Thanks for that Joe. There’s a lot of bluff era on here that haven’t a fucking clue what’s going on.

2 Likes

I assume if Davy gets the gig that everyone will make themselves available for selection, but will they be willing to put themselves through what he will want to do to them?

They can fall in or fuck off

How does Floyd Mayweather have a terrible lifestyle?

Don’t pal. Please don’t.

Floyd Mayweather is not a GAA manager.

cc @gilgamboa

1 Like

He is all over the place. Eats like shit, sleeps inconsistantly, trains inconsistantly. Does pretty archaic training.

However the scumbag is gifted and just that much better than everyone.

Be some kick in the fanny to cunts like TAN and Turfcutter when Davy knocks that Cody cunt off his perch.

#Leinster is box office

I thought you didn’t believe in natural talent?

2 Likes

Hard to argue with any of that.

And hindsight is wonderful.

Now we know it was the players.

I believe in nature PLUS nurture. He had a genetic advantage no doubt and i believe in a genetic ceiling for all of us. But he had to box all his youth to develop that too.

His shotty lifestyle is not enough to erode his abilities nor the body of work he did his entire life.

In fairness the fact that you completely changed your opinion here is in fact a credit to you as it proves your own assertion of yourself as an open minded lateral thinker.

1 Like

Yes, evidence post All Ireland shows Davy is a one-trick pony.

I have been on record as saying that for a long time and i predicted this Clare fall apart from a long way out. In fact it was when i saw the repeated “it was me me me” media he was involved in aftet the 13 win was when i realised what he was like and i felt eventually players would reject that. Players don’t like coaches who take too much credit.