GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

A horrible shower/collection of cunts, Joe.

Ye can’t be fucking talking in Clare Joe, ye are worse than anyone!

You swear they won an all Ireland to be fair so close why keep chagring puts them back 2 years cowboys from the wild

Look we won the big one. Ye can’t get out of 1b plus we have 1 of 2 players 15

Ye’re tearing each other apart over there Joe, Pat Fitz has the place fucked. It’s an embarrassment, as bad as anything that has gone on in Limerick

Waterford selector Fintan O’Connor has been appointed Kerry Senior Hurling manager.

Why Waterford to Kerry he is thick

The lad who always wore shorts & squared up to Cody?

1 Like

The Indo are mugging off everybody here. The same legal people would have okayed both articles and also penned today’s apology to Brolly. Real silly season stuff.

This kinda stuff happens everywhere, usually with losers. Not sure why people are surprised by this. This shite stunk off Aidan O’Se in particular for a few years. The looking around bewildered when things were going wrong was a clear indication of a lack of bottle.

2 Likes

That’s the chap

1 Like

They don’t have the forwards .

He wants to be a manager not a selector.

But ye will win big next year as for Kerry

Christ. I’m not sure they have they enough defenders in Kerry for the Waterford system.

Kevin Ryan struggling to put together a managment team in Offaly. Johnny Dooley eventually stepped up to the plate. I stand to be corrected but I think he may have been involved with Tullamore camogie team and/or underage hurlers.

Anthony Cunningham, having been linked to a few county hurling jobs, is now in negotiations to take over Banagher hurlers according to a club source. Having lost a few finals, these lads finally fell over the line to win a county senior this year after a break of about 30 years. However, their chances of progression in Leinster were effectively killed off when have 3 of their better players decided to head to America for a 2-week holiday in October rather than play in the provincial championship.

1 Like

Peter Queally taking over the Rower Inistioge. He had shaken hands on a deal with Abbeyside but the Rower came in with a better offer.

They were having a wee civil war down there in the wake of throwing the senior semi away.
Arguing over how many selectors from each place there should be or so I heard. They won the U-21 A a few weeks back against the odds so if they can keep it together they wouldn’t be a bad bet for next year. I assume that Queally is decent or they wouldn’t have chased him.
The KK senior championship is very average.

2 Likes

Queally did a great job with Passage.

1 Like

Great to see Waterford men managing Kilkenny teams