GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

So pretty much as you were for the entirety of the Wicklow GAA history then.

Magee was a sham, how they left him there for so long, was beyond belief. A complete fucking sham.

They love their soccer on the coast side alright.

Like the old Fermanagh joke half mountain and half protestant

He must have been cheap or something. They need an outsider though, they’ve had problems with lads from rival clubs pulling out in the past when it was an insider

I played Senior Football in wicklow. A couple of the teams were excellent. 1-2 were good intermediate sides but the rest honestly would not win a Junior divisional title in Cork. Nobody could score.

Arklow who i played for had to join up with a country team to stay going. I always regretted not going to Buffers Alley and getting a shot at Senior hurling in a hurling county

No one has ever regretted not going to Buffers Alley.

Cc @flash

Ah it was adreadful decision. I was working with a BA fella in Rathdrum
I played for The Rocks in a hurling challenge against BA and i knew i had fucked up. It was essentially a mix of their juniors and 21’s and they were so much more organised and prepared.

What 2 towns are these?

Arklow and Bray I’d assume.

1 Like

Tara Rocks. Lol

Are you still hurling in Wickla?

Do Bray have a rugby team?

1 Like

No.

Arklow rocks no?

I am in my fuck

Played a Junior game recently, first hurling game in 10 years approx. Easier than football i can tell ya

Who were ye playing?

Ballymartle

Junior hurling, you can’t beat it.

No. Its better than it used to be. The club i am with have 4 teams, this was the 3rd. Taken somewhat seriously. Their B team is real B. I think i’d find it too shit to be honest. Couple of the lads on JA team are potential seniors so there is something to it. And you will play 1st teams as well.

Jez, a massive club with four adult teams.