GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Cody staying on for another year.

Excellent, the rebuilding process stays on the back burner

Long live the fear

He can do for Kilkenny what Boylan did for Meath…

1 Like

Stockholm Syndrome.

No one has the right, and few have the balls, to tell a Boylan, Harte, Micko, Cody to go.

Granted, they should really know themselves.

Not a good move for us but not unsurprising. No one to take over, nothing coming through. The famine to continue.

At least Seanie Maguire is starting to bang them in

1 Like

Ye had a good run.

It’ll make what’s coming down the tracks all the worse though.

Thats their own fault for being so fucking successful the cunts.

1 Like

Kilkenny supporters can look forward to another year of fucking it in on top of Colin Fennelly up against 3 defenders and if that doesn’t work keep fucking it in on top of Colin Fennelly up against 3 defenders.

3 Likes

My heart bleeds for them

It was easy for KK to have their ‘culture’ and Cody having his ‘ruthlessness’ when they had players on tap…now that KK are fucked, will this and Cody change?

1 Like

I wouldnt be so hard. Plenty of counties have had fuckloads of talent, but managed to utterly piss it up against a wall. Cody was a cunt, but he eked everything out of those lads, to their own physical detriment at times as well. He sacrificed a few, to put manners on the herd in general, but he deserves respect nonetheless. The cunt.

As for will he change, will he fuck. 20 years, few can change at his age, after that length of time. He’ll go down, raging against the dying of the light, as only he knows. Ahab is not for turning.

5 Likes

If Cody had walked 2 years ago he would have been chastised for walking away . He is now being seen as “hanging on too long” .

Hard to know really .

Neat for Cody

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

For there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men.

If I hadn’t seen such riches. I could live with being poor

3 Likes

Those who feel the breath of sadness, sit down next to me.

1 Like

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

6 Likes

Dylan Thomas to Melville to James.

Working in clickbait must be bad for your mind.