GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

I have been told who the new Limerick football manager is.
I’ll have to keep it stum for a few days though. Just thought I’d let ye know :lol:

Congrats Runt on the call up. When are ye back training?

Also, has anyone heard anything about Donal O’Grady getting the Limerick hurling job?
I that from someone this evening.

You seem plesed with this possible appt Runt?

Not particularly. If true it lacks ambition and I would consider it a backwards step

I doubt O’Grady would take another county other than Cork. Unless hes on serious ‘expenses’. Was he nominated for it?

No, but he doesn’t have to have been.
The 3 wise men are allowed recommend a non-nominated candidate.

Great way to keep the clubs onside…completely dismiss their nominations :smiley:

Heard a strange one about a former Limerick Football manager regarding my county

O’Grady wouldn’t touch Limerick I would say…expenses or no expenses, he is getting plenty off the telly as…Too much politics and not enough talent for him to take it…

Maybe it was Donal “Dodge” O’Grady

Sure he will be making a return as a hurler next year

Would be entertaining though. I’d love to watch him trying to hide his contempt for their inadequacy.

In a TFK exclusive, I can reveal that the new Limerick football manager is Justin McCarthy, sorry Liam Kearns.

Stop stealing my exclusive you cunt!

We are the Ros, We are the Ros, We are We are We are the Ros … :guns:

Kerry to reappoint Jack O Connor tonight. There’s rumours out there about a new high profile selector, but I can now reveal that Diarmuid Murphy will be joining Jack and his team as a selector.

Eamon O Brien has been axed as Meath manager :o That would seem rather harsh to me.

Anthony Daly has gotten until 2012 in Dublin

Source?

I cant reveal my sources Sid. The vote is rumoured to have been 32-29 agianst. I would imagine we can take this as a TFK Exclusive once it breaks.

Don’t think Meath fans were best pleased with him.

Still very harsh though - it’s not as if they are the best team in Ireland or owt.