GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Not for me. Dont think he has done enough in coaching to be head man and it would be a circus with the media. If he had a rock solid coaching record youd ignore the other stuff bit he doesn’t Would like to see him involved with a head coach

Cusack was a disaster with Clare.

He has brass neck, mind, and that will take him a long way.

Pie in the sky talk anyway I’d say but I’d welcome his appointment big time, he needs to be the man in charge I’d say,

Kingston could hit the ground running… A new young man will need time. Time is not something Horgan, Kearney, Cadogan, Nash, Copper et Al have too much of.

I’d love to see Patrick Horgan win wan.

I reckon Paul Galvin is the front runner for the Wexford job.

Mainly because he’s talking to the Wexford Chairman and Vice Chairman right now.

1 Like

Fashion range to cash in on this year’s success ?

A bad appointment. Screams of a county board wanting to be able to say they went and got a big name.

1 Like

Didn’t someone tell us he had the job already in the bag a few days ago.

A bizarre appointment.

This the same county who appointed Banty. Don’t sound so surprised.

Sure I wouldn’t know…I live in Letterkenny.

1 Like

The only way is up “I suppose”.

1 Like

Wexford will be box office next year with Galvin and if Davy stays on for another year

2 Likes

Wexford using box office coaches to reflect the fact that their county teams are ultimate failures

:grin: I thought it was for the hurling team, I forgot that ye had a football team. Would ye give up that aul shite altogether

2 Likes

I can officially break to the forum Davy fitz is stepping down as wexford manager. I’ll resign from the forum if he is in charge come the league.

2 Likes

Davy is the man to take Offaly out of the doldrums. Would suit him down to the ground. Handy commute and low expectations. Once he gets them back into the Liam McCarthy he can tell us all how low Offaly were when he got the job and how little was thought of them.

2 Likes

TFK got the exclusive a week ago.

1 Like