GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

You should set up a thread.

I thought of that but I don’t think the lads I met on the terrace at a club U12 game last January would be proud of me for it

Ye play U-12 games in pitches with terraces? Posh Wexford cunts.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 154803”]
:smiley:

Hey, if there is no war there is no need for peace makers.
[/quote] You think this is a war? FFS!

was it the opera house that gave it away?

Always. Sure you never know what kind of a sound lad you’ll meet on the terrace at these games. Not like the woofters over in the stand. Now they’re the posh cunts.

:smiley:

Ya, those cunts in the stand wouldn’t have a clue about real hurling or football.

Pukes call on Nicky proved a little premature it seems, anyone hear what spooked him? Whos next in line, Hogan, Dunne?

Fair bit of bullshitting done about this one

NICKY ENGLISH will not be available to succeed Liam Sheedy as Tipperary hurling manager. In many people’s eyes the favourite to take over in charge of the All-Ireland champions, English has just returned from holidays and took the opportunity when away to consider the situation.

“It’s an honour for me at any time to be associated with the Tipperary job,” he told The Irish Times yesterday evening, “and I was anxious to give the possibility of taking the position serious consideration.

“But having done that, I can’t see any way to reconcile the demands of managing the All-Ireland champions and putting in the considerable time necessary with the required commitment to my job and my employers, particularly at this time.”

Sickener for Tipp. Looks like they’re going to go into decline after all.

I doubt English was ever going to take this, just plamassing the masses.

Nicky was the only man apporached by the county board so far about the job and Tipp were fairly confident he would take it…Huge blow for them, looking like Declan Carr or Ken Hogan now…

Fucking c~unts in the AIB.I hope the place goes to the wall.Fuck systemic risk and the financial system.Just delaying the inevitable anyway.Hurling is more important.

:rolleyes: If he truly wanted the job he could walk out of AIB and live off the fat of the Tipp land and people.

Since he got out of the place I’d say he finds that as enticing as a dose of the clap

How would you know how enticing a dose of the clap is.Was it something you acquired when you were enjoying a sex sandwich with your mother and sister.

And anyway I dont think you have the right to slag off Tipp when you are from Klare.I mean ffs man ye are primitive.The cliffs of Moher cant erode half quick enough.

considering it was known a few weeks ago that he was the sole target and only one approached by the cb then what went wrong

surely if he had no interest based on his job workload he would have known this at the time and would have had nothing to mull over, i doubt the man was waiting for the aib to get back to him on whether he could have preferential treatment to coach a sports team.
its more likely he knew he couldnt take it but was pressured by media and general talk from tipp over the last few weeks that he was going to do it.

either way whoveer they get now will be aware they were not 1st choice, 3rd choice at best with ken hogan also out now

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0000604210dr.jpg

I believe I said as much previously Runt, has to be him surely, the man has no equal.

I’d say he wanted it alrigh just couldn’t commit…If he knew it was a definate non runner he would have said so day one, don’t see any benefit for him to draw it out a couple of weeks for the sake of it, would hardly be his style

Basically AIB said no, what a shower of cunts.