GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

She’s no Fifi.

Good to see. She comes across as a formidable operator

They were making a big thing about this on Morning Ireland Sport. @eoghanruadha will correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Angela Dowling train the Lockes a few years back?

Are Ragget still senior or have they been relegated since?

Relegated in 2’19, down Intermediate for 2’20

1 Like

I thought the exact same thing. I’m fairly certain she did. Des is a simpleton. I thought she’d been given an intercounty mens team the way he was bigging it up.

A fucking Intermediate team in Kilkenny :smile:

Des is great for these diversity and inclusion stories

1 Like

But it’s Kilkenny MBB, Kil-ken-ny! If the GAA were to retire the Liam McCarthy cup for another trophy Kilkenny would have Liam on display in the Lory Meagher museum

Not sure it requires a slot on the national airwaves mate, regardless.

Twas actually Ann, 2005 & 06 I think.
A great woman to walk straight into the shower facilities post match blissfully unaware of her surroundings and the panic it caused!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The stance taken on Shefflin’s appointment was hilarious.

He hasn’t done too bad in fairness. Just the 2 All Irelands so far.

1 Like

Ye got there before me. Peak @caoimhaoin :joy:

Henry after quitting Ballyhale.

Was I the only one to see into the future I was?

1 Like

It’s pretty clear that Henry was the brains of the Kilkenny operation when he was a player so it was no surprise that he was a success as a manager.

Certainly a leader but Lyng & Gorta were the ones that contributed/consulted in the main on strategy/tactics during Sheffilns playing days.

Cheddar has the black and amber vestments on this week on Woolly’s podcast. He is some shill for Kilkenny.

4 Likes

The Tom Dempsey of podcasting

3 Likes