GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Not often you see a ticket where the manager has the lowest profile :grinning:

You don’t know who Stephen Stack is, or what multiple All-Ireland winners O’Cinneide or Moynihan might bring to the table?

1 Like

I asked what the coaching backgrounds of O’Cinneide or Moynihan are? Do they have one or are they just there because they are big names?

I don’t know or remember who Stack is.

If you just said you know fuck all about it you’d save time

1 Like

Some amount of cooks there all the same.

Meeeoooow.

It seems you have gone out of your to get all salty at a few genuine queries which you are actually unable to address. Now why would that be?

Tim Murphy steps down as Kerry Chairman this year.

He will be the first Chairman not to have won Sam.

1 Like

Mickey Ned is no ones second fiddle.

He’s a bit auld to be getting involved in the backroom team in this day and age is he not?

It would be the equivalent of talking hurling with Buff Egan, there’s no hope of you having the intellect to learn anything

Seems like you just went out of your way to get all hysterical again. Go change your tampon, mate. If you have nothing insightful to add it might just be better to keep your mouth shut.

Now look at what you’ve started.

1 Like

68 I’d say. He’d hardly be able to bend down to pick up the cones at this stage.

2 Likes

He’d be a fresh 68 all the same.

On video analysis - Buff Egan.

3 Likes

You don’t usually see a Gramps come in as the right hand man. Usually it’s the other way around where the Gramps is the main man and has a few more junior lads to boss about.

Seems to be a bit of a strange setup with a lot of big personalities there but not really anything hugely convincing in their managerial/coaching career.

The likes of O’Se, O’Sullivan and Donaghy are now involved in intercounty setups but not really too much on the managerial scene with Kerry presently

Wonder who O’Connor will have on his ticket?

Is Buckley really as good as all the hype makes out?

You’re looking great for your age Mickey Ned.

You never heard of Stephen Stack? You must be very new to Gaelic football.

2 Likes

The lads with the Celtic Crosses need to justify themselves for the pretend Tyrone/Italian that never played the game

Where do you even start? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They don’t need to justify themselves to me but once again you are showing a complete lack of knowledge on sports in general.

They are on the ticket as coaches, winning a few AI medals as a player does not make them a good coach. I merely asked what is their coaching background like that and you got extremely salty and have basically engaged in a number of mini-tantrums now without ever actually addressing the question laid forth.

I think your real issue is with me, you’re a precious little sort but if you could try and minimise the petulant stops we might actually be able to stay on the discussion.