GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

In your opinion maybe, not mine lad.

Cracking rebuke ‘lad’. I’m sure you’ll go far with Maher out of position, a mediocre half-back line, a shite midfield and a half-forward line with one ballwinner.

Maher won a Minor AI at fullback in 2007. Seamus Hennessey if fit is a serious hurler, Brendan Maher is far from a mediocre hurler and Bonnar Maher & Noel McGrath are well able win their own ball.

Maher won man of the match in a minor and u21 All Ireland final at full back. He started the 09 final there also. To be honest though Tipp need him at centre back more than full back.

O’Shea is the appointment they could have made at the moment, Jamsie O’Connor is always raving about him on newstalk anyaway saying he transformed him as a hurler in UCG.

With this appointment Tipp could seriously challenge Limerick in Munster next summer.

This should be a good appointment for Tipp but they need to cut out the boozing and the blackguarding of top blokes like Tommy Walsh. Strong rumours doing the rounds this morning in Carrick that Babs will be the new strenght and conditioning coach.

yeah mate- hilarious shit

Watch this space my friend. Do you want to meet up for a drink or something? You seem to want to get something off your chest following me around like a love struck schoolgirl. I’m not into blokes but talking through your issues might help.

Friend of the forum Tadhg Peavoy is reporting that Jim Gavin has been appointed as Dublin senior football manager.

He sure has. Obvious choice really. Can’t wait for next year now.:slight_smile:

Counihan’s got 2 more years in Cork. From the outside that seems odd, but this is Cork I guess.

So the level of sophistication of Cork’s play will continue to look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob? :strokechin:

Disaster but whatever, might drive a couple of lads to the hurlers.

Any of the Dublin lads know what Paul Curran does for a living? Heard him on Newstalk this evening for the second time, and like his last appearance he sounded extremely negative, depressed, and generally quite miserable.

I think he works as a travel agent.

Not a Dublin lad but I think he was some sort of travel agent type, not sure of his current status.

For Dignitas?

:lol:

Neither O’Meara nor Tom Stapleton are inter county standard. Possibly neither is Gar. Hennessey and Paddy Stapleton may not regain fitness. Why no Shane Burke?
Chances for Bubbles, Jason Forde, Brian Stapleton and maybe 1 or 2 of the minors. Justin Cahill, you having a laugh?

Aidan O’Brien appointed in Wexford
Aidan O’Rourke takes over in Louth
Mick O’Dowd takes the hot seat in Meath

Frank Dawson takes over Antrim hurlers