GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Who?

Or Justin McCarthy ? :lol:

Tom Ryan is the man for the job

How about a J Mc, Babs, and Tom Ryan Dream Team!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babs has already done the job I think you’ll find.

As for Tom Ryan, I’d be happy with an All Ireland appearance in 2013 for Laois Hurling, come on down Tom :clap:

The Rossies can’t get anyone to manage them :lol:

Banty the latest to be linked

Yup Tom would get you there alright. He’s singlehandedly responsible for getting limerick to two finals you know.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 155332”]
Yup Tom would get you there alright. He’s singlehandedly responsible for getting limerick to two finals you know.[/quote]
Thats all we’ll ask for, we’re not interested in success in Laois, just glorious failure, much like Limerick really. Its a match made in heaven.

Oooohhhh controversial!

Better off if you ask me, In Limerick we are kept going the whole winter long with what might have been… sure if you win there’s nothing left to talk about.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 155335”]
Better off if you ask me, In Limerick we are kept going the whole winter long with what might have been… sure if you win there’s nothing left to talk about.[/quote]
Look what success has done to Kilkenny? Jaysus there but for the grace of God.

Looks like former Tipp manager John Evans is taking over.

Kildare also rumoured to be brining Jason Ryan into their backroom team, don’t see how that will help their financial position.

[quote=“Mac, post: 155337”]

Looks like former Tipp manager John Evans is taking over.

Kildare also rumoured to be brining Jason Ryan into their backroom team, don’t see how that will help their financial position.[/quote]
Those Kildare cunts are some gangsters :shakefist:

Former Kildare selector Niall Carew has been appointed as manager of the Waterford footballers.

Waterford County Board are broke, their fundraising efforts of a concert have left them even more broke, yet they bring a manager and a couple of selectors from Kildare. Even at official legal over the counter GAA rates, they are facing a big bill at the end of the year.

Absolutely crazy for a County Board that is hard pressed for cash to be appointing outside management with the obvious cost (legitimate expenses of course!) that will ensue.

Bravo Sidney :clap: :clap:

Kevin Walsh resigns as Sligo manager.

Let big time bollix Eamon O Hara take over the job now and see how he goes.

Let them go back to being fucking no marks. The only county to rebrand, time for another one.