GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

curlew cunts

Michael Scully Ryan gone as Waterford manager today.

Thanks be to God.

A prophet is never recognised in his own land

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 815766, member: 706”]Michael Scully Ryan gone as Waterford manager today.

Thanks be to God.[/quote]

Who is the likely replacement? WIll it be an outside man?

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 815766, member: 706”]Michael Scully Ryan gone as Waterford manager today.

Thanks be to God.[/quote]

Mullane must be coming back so.

No. It will be a local appointment.

Thankfully, Scully was stupid enough to walk into the trap the county board set for him.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 815785, member: 706”]No. It will be a local appointment.

Thankfully, Scully was stupid enough to walk into the trap the county board set for him.[/quote]

What was the trap, Fagan ODowd?

They offered him a year, knowing he wouldn’t settle for less than two.

A mount Sion cabal no doubt

Nothing to do withMount Sion, kid.

I mean the incoming mgt team

Like I said, it will have nothing to do with Mount Sion.

Good, sheedy just through his hat in the ring

3 sets of ear plugs 4-39

Anything to do with the players meeting this morning?

Everything I’d imagine.

Odd that Fagan would fail to mention it so

it was after a players meeting he decided not to seek reappointment. no surprise, stories ive heard read like a d’unbelievables script. Ryan is a bit of a laughing stock in the hurling world in Waterford, great Waterford man etc but wouldn’t know his arse from his elbow when it comes to hurling.

would like to see Ger Cunningham (UL & Limerick) get the job, he has been with them all this year, hopefully mullane, molumphy and a few more be back next year too.

Waterford would be right to forget about Mullane, that’s a step backwards. They have young talent.

Dinny Cahill is being mooted as a replacement for Matt Kenny in Galway