GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Galway need a full clear out. I was talking to a fella from Galway after Cunningham was appointed and he had no time for him, after watching Galway last year I thought he was wide of the mark, starting to think now that he may have been right all along. The game Galway play and tactics they use are ridiculous.

Cahill has been with St Thomases the past few seasons. He also has spent a few years in the Portumna set up. How are his peace negotiations skills?

Cunningham will do well to win back the dressing room. Ultimately he is the man in charge and it appears he didn’t keep Kenny in check in 2013…

[LIST]
[]Where was our game plan?
[
]Why did the players look lethargic in ever game?
[*]Where was the intensity of 2012?
[/LIST]

There are a couple of major fcuk ups that this management team have made that really would make you wonder if they warrant another year at the wheel…

[LIST]
[]Skehill starting the 2012 replay
[
]Kevin Hynes being isolated at FB in the Dubin game and Corner back in the Clare game
[/LIST]

My sources tell me Justin McNulty is gone from Laois

Glen Ryan can go fuck himself

he´s better off out of that hell hole…horrible shower down there…

Micko is the man for the Laois job.

I can see Tommy Carr doing a good job of carrying on Justin McNulty’s work.

That’d be the worry. No money to go outside. Chris and little Joes time has come.

Pat Roe will answer the call.

Here, have manners you. I wonder if we agreed to pay ‘Geezer’ the 90k Kildare owe him could we get him?

Genuine question, but what was your and other people in Laois’s problem with McNulty? He brought Laois to an All-Ireland quarter-final with a very limited team, where they performed very respectably against Dublin. The problem as an outsider appears to be that certain players, ie the ones that pissed off when they lost in Leinster, either haven’t the necessary commitment required to perform at inter-county level, and/or inflated egos which makes them think they’re better than they actually are. But that’s hardly a problem unique to Laois.

seriously… Laois should be happy with whoever they can get…they´re the most useless shower of cunts you´ll ever stumble across…

Not going to go into in depth at this hour but for the most part the losses to Longford and Louth and the nature of them irked many. His record in the qualifiers was sound but then they really only beat shit like Clare Carlow Leitrim etc. He did do a lot of good mind you and both he and Laois will benefit in the long run from his 3 years here.

By the way Sidney that was an excellent summation of one particular Laois mouthpiece there.

spot on… @myboyblue is your typical loais fan…slating mcnulty the whole time because he actually came in and planned for the future…they should be delighted to have mcnulty as their manager…but for some reason they think they are some kind of kingpins that deserve better…they don´t…they´re muck…they need to start from scratch because thats where they are…

Seriously, Dublin entertained Pillar Caffery for how many years? And you have the cheek to slag off other counties management choices?

Hadn’t McNulty done well elsewhere and/or at club level. He got Laois promoted one year and got them football fit which I felt they were not.

Scumpot is so desperate to get a reaction from me after his trimming the other night hes started tagging me in posts :smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 820070, member: 273”]Seriously, Dublin entertained Pillar Caffery for how many years? And you have the cheek to slag off other counties management choices?

Hadn’t McNulty done well elsewhere and/or at club level. He got Laois promoted one year and got them football fit which I felt they were not.[/quote]

seriously …are you nuts?? …
READ the post…I just said Laois should have been delighted to have McNulty…

no… I just think you are a complete waste of skin …

Tuesday is usually the hardest day really.

stop poicking and choosing what you anaswer…where did I say anything bad about McNulty you complete spoofer??..