GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

haha. you’re a funny guy. With a short memory though.

Your still avoiding the question…he was involved with len at the weekend with the inter-pros…they must still be good buddies after he showed len and his buddies how to coach teams…

Tell Me. I know before you tell me I’m not going to agree with it.

sure you know who i am on about…the bould alan cunningham…one of the finest coaches to come out of the banner…

He’d want to be a good coach to teach those Tipp fellas anything, shur those lads know it all…:rolleyes:

well it doesn’t say much for len gaynor or all these great hurling minds above in clockjordan when they have to go cap in hand to the munster council asking for help…fair play to alan cunningham…sure it is an known fact that clare a producing some of the best coaches around at the moment…davy got waterford to the all ireland final(granted they got hockeyed), tony considine got burgess to their first north tipp final in years, anthony daly trained kilmoyley to the kerry title, ger ‘sparrow’ o loughlane has won back to back limerick titles with adare, patsy fahy has gort in their first county final in 25 years this weekend, i could go on…

Why did they go out of county when they had Paudie and that other fella?

thats football sure…only really played seriouly by a dozen clubs…the rest are duel clubs with hurling getting the priority…

Paudie Butler?

Ye begged Len to help ye in '94…oooops I forgot.

Who is this Cunningham chap? Where are his medals?

[quote=“tipptops*”]Ye begged Len to help ye in '94…oooops I forgot.

Who is this Cunningham chap? Where are his medals?[/quote]

no we didn’t…just shows what you know…gaynor was in charge in 93 also…what difference does his medal tally make…when kilruane were in their greatest hour of need it was a clare amn that came to the rescue…

what about paudie butler?..

same way Len helped clare. although it was the creatine that finally got ye over the line, Len must take a good portion of credit also.

Alan who? never heard of him.

he deserves about as much credit as kevin fennely deserved for all of the success brian cody has had:rolleyes:…

Alan who? never heard of him.

of course you have never heard of him, to reiterate my earlier point ye know fuck all about hurling above in clockjordan…but fair play to you for clarifying it;)…

We are your betters Puke.

History cannot be changed.

[quote=“tipptops*”]We are your betters Puke.

History cannot be changed.[/quote]

maybe 30 or 40 years ago ye were alright, but times have changed, everybody else has moved on, except the tipp crwod of course…

although i am a small bit disappointed that you wouldn’t acknowledge the fine work alan cunningham did for ye…ah well I guess that would be asking too much:D

[quote=“The Puke”]maybe 30 or 40 years ago ye were alright, but times have changed, everybody else has moved on, except the tipp crwod of course…

although i am a small bit disappointed that you wouldn’t acknowledge the fine work alan cunningham did for ye…ah well I guess that would be asking too much:D[/quote]

Erm…Munster Final - over after 20 minutes.

Also, Tipperary have more won in the last 20 years than clare has in its entire history.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Erm…Munster Final - over after 20 minutes.

Also, Tipperary have more won in the last 20 years than clare has in its entire history.[/quote]

Yeah i know all that, sure that is why it shocked me when former all ireland club champions had to go and get a clare man to sort them out…

as for this years munster final…that right will be wronged in 2009…doesn’t say much for tipp hurling when fellas are looking for eoin brislane brought back into the panel…

Tipp have as good as a bye to the Munster Final this year.

how would know, sure you know fuck all about it:p…