GAA Season Ticket

See the Bring A Friend option is a no goer again this year. Finding it hard to justify getting a season ticket as Ive to swap mine to sit with friends and family members on Sunday.

The tickets in fairness are always fantastic but I’d say this will be my last year of it, for a while at least. Only managed to get to two league games this year.

1 Like

Limerick with the most season ticket holders in hurling at 3,500. Very poor uptake in general.

I got it for Croker twice last year. Might just be venue specific.

Out of interest can you remember what menu that option to buy bring a friend tickets popped up on? A fella from another county said he availed of it last year too.

I presume it was under the Championship tab but it was only for Croker because you’d have to forego tickets in 305-307 to end up in a tinpot 301/302 seat. It might only be for Croker because I don’t think I had one for Thurles.

1 Like

3.5k is the max. I’d imagine Limerick could sell a few more. Unless you are going to all the league games there isn’t much value in it really.

https://twitter.com/gaelictickets/status/1671454867360043008?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

He’s helped me a few times, would take them suit cunts to fuck up a good thing.

Not good value for next year.

1 Like

is this €250 for home league games & you can go to away games too? how many home league games is there?

What The Hell Wtf GIF by Applause Entertainment

They’re defo gonna do away with season tickets in the next couple of years. No free championship match this year is cuntish.

Seems teams in Div 3&4 don’t even have the option of a season ticket this year, nothing available so far anyway.

Lads, trying to sort these for Christmas presents. If I buy two at once, will that mean the tickets for the matches will be next to each other?

Once they’re in the same account they’ll be together.

1 Like

It’s a balls tbh. Counties spending fortune on mind coaches and shite like that. It’s the support that pays in the end.

I have heard that county boards don’t like season tickets.

I’m not sure as to the reason though, they can’t be losing that much money on them?

I don’t think it’s county boards anyways as things like the Club+ are a nice little guaranteed earner. It’s the GAA itself wanting to have more tickets available for sponsors on All Ireland Final day. They’d be delighted to see it go the way of UEFA where the vast majority of tickets go to corporate partners.

They certainly aren’t wanted by the Limerick Co. Board.