Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

No one in Graiguecullen gives a flying fuck about hurling. In fact, I’d say there’s people in Graiguecullen who’ve never heard of hurling.

1 Like

They care in Graigueullen if they feel they’re getting shafted by Carlow.

Not about hurling. It doesn’t register in Graigue. No one in Graigue knew Laois were hurling today.

Nobody in croke park seems to care about hurling either

1 Like

True. Actually as long as hurling tips along in 7 or 8 counties, everyone seems happy.
Fuck the Wicklows, Carlows and Westmeaths. Mullockers.

3 Likes

Has there ever been a hurler in Graigue?

Yes. Teddy McCarthy gave out football medals there in 1993.

He musta been fair drunk that night

Ah come here, with the support Leinster have should be a sell out. Stormers had a week to sell tickets for a semi v Connacht and sold 45,000.

Leinster support isn’t the same as before. They didn’t sell out last years semi final in the rds.

They sold all the tickets that were available. As far as I can make out they took a view that Glasgow would beat Munster so had gambled that the capped lower attendance would be enough. They then organised the logistics and staffing for that crowd. It was too late to adjust it up when munster won

1 Like

In Cape town population 4m+ :rofl::rofl:

Pro rata I’d say the Aviva attendance, even without the cap on tickets sold, stands up to that comparison

1 Like

The Gahliban are seething

1 Like

It’s a bit unhinged

Shows how nervy they are about the way the gaa is gone recently. Scandal after scandal and attendances struggling.

1 Like

So weird, a scandal on a daily basis but up in arms about a team that seem to have a home game quite regulalrly “only” selling 30k tickets

2 Likes

The scandals won’t be slowing down either.

A prominent Limerick player is set to be sentenced in the coming weeks. Word on the street is that it won’t end well for him :hugs:

1 Like

Leinster and Munster must have a combined population of 2 million and sold less tickets than round robin hurling games.

1 Like

I don’t have the time to read back on the thread. Has the underage mentor getting jailed at Wexford Circuit Court on Friday got an airing yet? I believe it’s the first time in the GAA that a term of imprisonment has been imposed for an assault on a match official. A new low.

1 Like

Leinster stated if demand was there they would open the whole stadium. Obviously demand was not there.

We had no home game the first year either.

1 Like