Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

In fairness ye barely broke 10k last night anyway.

The Waterford crowd there last night was pitiful. There was a small crowd there to begin with first day against Limerick and itā€™s tailed off every day since then. I doubt anybody outside of a few family member of players will travel to the last day dead rubber against Tipperary.

You think itā€™s a low that someone gets sent to jail for assaulting an official?

Where was this? They are pretty much set once they announce the capacity. Even renting the Aviva on short notice is expensive.

Leinster announced they would sell more tickets if demand was there. It obviously wasnt. Doesnt surprise me, thousands of empty seats at Ravenhill for home quarter final, Leinster couldnt sell out a European semi, Munster cant sell out European games anymore. Outside of Ireland games demand is well down for rugby games and Ireland games consist of thousands of piss heads drinking at the bar.

When did they announce that?

Tbh, i need an offsider to help me keep up

Maybe @padjo or @tazdedub might help out

1 Like

Wasnt underage mentor, was manager of the junior adult team. Been spoken about lots at the time and since. Its a good thing he was jailed, scumbag going after the ref when the game was over.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s almost 4 million people living in both Munster and Leinsterā€¦ They couldnā€™t crack 30k last night.

2 Likes

Awful turnout to be fair.

Do you have a link to that statement you referenced?

1 Like

Limerick and Clare beat that on a Saturday night.

Hurling country

Split season zealots shifting the conversation to at attendance of 30,000 at the secondary provincial rugby competition.

I wouldnā€™t mind him mate

40,000 at mickey mouse Leinster football final today. 11,000 more than at Aviva last night between the 2 biggest teams in Ireland in a semi final. Mind boggling.

5 Likes

Attendance at the Leinster final has halved in a decade

Shocking stuff

I believe they were handing out free tickets with each methadone shot

1 Like

For the rugby? Lucky to get 29,000 so.

Hey mate, do you have that link?