Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

Correct, however unlike pre split season’s no team has to play 3 games in 7 days.

2 Likes

Dame you and your stats

I blame the split season

@admins

Can posters that platform.far right twitter accounts get infractions?

Why are you anti Semitic and a supporter of terrorism ?

Sssshhh! It’ll get upset if you mention their hammer and sickle waving buddies

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is anti Zionist

1 Like

Wasnt thst suggested here?

Having interprovincials on the day of AI final seems a bit stupid as you’ll be diluting the teams of the best players in the country. If two counties from same province are in AI final even more so.
Besides, inter provincials don’t really exist in hurling anymore, not that they ever really did.

Leinster playing Munster in football as a curtain raiser to Dublin v Kerry…. Who the fuck wants to watch that?

1 Like

Its a curtain raiser mate. Nobody will give a solid fuck

Yip, they would be as well off get two underage club teams from the two competing counties and have the 25 year team presentation before the game.

Maybe they could get two teams from 25 years ago to play each other in a game.

Ten minutes aside.

5 Likes

Penalty contest maybe

Pig racing

This would be fantastic entertainment. To keep that Croke Park razzmatazz factor they could have Hector lepping around the field interviewing fellas in the middle of the play.

2 Likes

Yes Parkinson wants the club game promoted more so he can leech some more out of the gaa.

I notice in the last few weeks fellas want to hijack the club game to fill the void of the gap left by the lack of inter county games on tv.

LOL.

They’ve absolutely destroyed inter county gaa and now they’ll kill off the club stuff for no real reason.

Young lads heading Australia in their droves because there’s no real reason in hanging about to play club gaa anymore. An 8 week mini blitz for most is what it’s been reduced to.

Young lads heading to Oz is not a new thing.I doubt they’re all going because there’s no junior b matches on.A few years working in another country would do you no harm either mate.

3 Likes