Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

At least the Cork crowd would spend a few quid. The Tippos would spend fuck all.

1 Like

It’s no fun when your team is shit.

From a personal point of view, the 18 semi on the Saturday nearly delayed our wedding meal. Nearly. Some quick thinking by the best man pulled it out of the bag :joy:

Find that hard to believe.

Once Clare beat Cork in the earlier throw in, there was nothing riding on it.

If Clare didn’t beat Limerick in the second round it was all over. Would have been incredibly boring otherwise. That’s what you are relying on. One result in late April to save the whole competition.

Jaysus yere an awful bunch of moaning mary’s on here.
The munster round Robin is brilliant. Looking forward to it last few weeks.

Waterford turning into a vassal presence has really knocked a bit of sheen off it. Shame they are gone so shit.

I enjoy junior hurling challenge games. Amazing a hurling fanatic like yourself doesn’t enjoy Munster hurling championship games.

1 Like

Amen.

They’re not championship games. They are round robin games.

1 Like

Jim McGuinness called out these round robin games for the cod they are this week.

4 Likes

It’s incredible people are still defending this rubbish.

3 Likes

I enjoy any hurling game. I enjoyed the league games even though they weren’t hectic. Leinster v Bulls for example hadn’t much at stake last night but was still enjoyable. It’s sport, why not just enjoy it.

Provincial U20 Hurling and Football Round Robin games going on around the country today in front of two men and a dog.

Not even a bare mention of them anywhere.

3 Likes

I was at Dublin v Offaly in parnell park. An absolutely rip roaring game in front of about 2000 people. Great afternoon’s entertainment.

1 Like

Pure nonsense haven’t ye a forward of yer own in Morris as good as anything that came through. CON and English are superb hurlers. That young fella from Waterford who played centre back for UL is a beautiful hurler. Joyce in cork. Rogers in clare. Screeny. Etc etc
There’ll be fellas in 10 years saying theres nothing coming through like them.

Amazingly everyone thinks everything was better when they were young.

3, 000 I heard on the radio at kilkenny wexford u20 in nowlan Park.

Peddlers loves the ‘’ everything was better back in the day ‘’.
Loads of good young hurlers, niland galway minor last year. Been impressed with Keith Smyth for clare last couple of games too.

1 Like

Except they’re usually fifty when they say it

1 Like