Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

We’ll see in my time but IMO it’s a disaster. I really enjoyed the under 21s the standard particularly when you had the best minors players playing was very high and nothing really beats knock out hurling.

2011 Munster final was one of the great days following limerick.

Some gulf in standard between U18 and U17 . The last few Munster minor championships have been dismal.

1 Like

Cork maybe?

The standard between the 21s and 20s is huge too.

Gimme a good under 21 game played on a long summers evening ahead of that round robin shite we are being subjected to anyway.

1 Like

Galway?

Dismal ???

Going to have to introduce an U22 championship to bridge the gap to senior at this rate.

Carlow?

Wexford in 2015 anyway. Unfortunately that ended in a heavy enough beating against a superb Limerick team. It was also the highlight of their year.

I don’t believe U21 is the pinnacle of Wexford’s ambitions

This change deprives young lads of an extra year of underage which is a pity.

It was the highlight in 2015 though. Offered hope after a heavy senior beating against Kilkenny and early exit in the qualifiers to Cork.

Not the pinnacle though

Nope just some consolation/hope.

The Tipp lads want the end provincal and all ireland club competitions in order to keep the North divisional championship. A competition only Borrisoleigh, Kildangan, Toomevara and Kilruane have a chance of winning. No wonder Tipperary havent won an all ireland club since 88 i think.

Terrible argument. How many teams have a chance of winning most county championships? Less than 4 I’d imagine.

Not sure how you’re making out Nenagh don’t have a chance either

1 Like

Ill include Nenagh but the days of Portroe winning a north chapionship are well gone.

County boards should be allowed structure their championships as they see fit .

1 Like

Nenagh are capable of losing a final to anyone .

Is there still such a thing as the South and West championships in Tipp?