Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

July please,
I’m on my knees,
The smell of your fresh cut grass

1 Like

I want far less inter county games.

Have you seen camogie players? :face_vomiting:

You need to bring in a weighted vote so you get the result you want.

Ah they’ll still have helmets on, we’ll only get to see the good bits.

There are less inter-county games now than there were 20 years ago.

But you complain about no replays then

There is no reason for a league anymore and the round robin is absolutely awful. You could do with both save four months and make way for replays for all provincial finals and all Ireland finals.

A best of five All Ireland final series over two weekends in August would be box office

1 Like

It wouldnt be fair on camogie goalies

Club games will not be played in May, June, July due to power of county managers. That ship has well sailed.

1 Like

Less hurling games?

Give them the same goals the mini-games player use. Sorted.

1 Like

Yes it sailed when they agreed to the split season which will see the clubs disappear slowly but surely over the next few years. You wanted more round robin and more super 8s.

They’ll have to change the words to “I remember as a young boy in the middle of July”.

Except nobody will remember as kids won’t have any interest in a few years.

1 Like

You have stated that clubs are decimated with players gone away for summer. Cork hurling championship starts next weekend. Most teams are at nearly full strength. Rural clubs have been struggling with numbers for years.

Don’t worry only a week till the epl is back. I can’t wait for the updates from you on Troy parrots loan spell at mk shit hole for the next few months.

1 Like

There are less football games and overall less inter-county games. NFL semi-finals no longer exist. Two games eliminated. Two rounds of qualifiers no longer exist. Sixteen games eliminated. No replays. Four or five games a year at least eliminated. The NHL is now made up of six team divisions rather than eight. Two rounds of games eliminated.

It’s clear they’ll just have to play the club game off in March, April and the finals in mid May. IC season can begin in July through to September. Club provincials in October.

Will we do away with the club altogether lads?