Gaa split season,killing Meath football since 2011

And like Crouch, a lanky cunt.

I’d have had @Cheasty down more as an Eric Cantona. All the skills and talent but liable to go two footed into the crowd at a moments notice

1 Like

Ok domestically but shit in Europe/ internationally?

There’s only 5 championship levels in Dublin: Senior 1 and 2, Intermediate and Junior 1 and 2. You could conceivably go from Junior 2 to Senior 1 in 4 years. These are referred to as the Club championships and are for club first teams only.

Reserve teams are separate for championship, they play in the All County championships, where you can go right down to Junior 6.

The Tipp team championship is perfect with 16 teams. Teams earn their status by winning the 16 team championship below.

4 groups of 4, teams can end up in knockout or relegation very easily. It’s excellent.

Yes there is an issue…they’re all shite.

People in glasshouses etc.

1 Like

Great to see Sam Maguire at Puck Fair and all the kids getting their picture taken with it. Fantastic promotion for the Gaa. Would never happen with late September finals and the short evenings closing in.

1 Like

You need to stop cosplaying as Official GAA Man, buddy, it doesn’t suit you.

Actually scratch that, you’re extremely dull so it does suit you.

1 Like

Regrettable that Kerry GAA are aligning themselves with this ghastly spectacle in animal cruelty.

A few lads here would combust if they read Damian O’Reilly’s piece on the “split season” on the back page of the Farmers Journal yesterday.

Damian knowns fuck all.

Seems to be the likes of "serious journos " likr Joe Molloy and Kieran Cunningham and the failed journos who have to vent their frustrations on here because no reputable organisation would give them a job who have a problem with the split season.

You are in favour of the split season sure. You just want it to start in September.

The pro-July All-Ireland drones are getting very personal in their attacks on anybody who doesn’t follow the party mantra, because they are unable to come up with any decent arguments.

The GAA was founded in 1884 but the Offeeshul Party Line is much more 1984.

I dont think I’ve ever seen lads more animated about Club GAA before in my life, most notably in other counties. Another win for the split season. I’m even learning about Carlow GAA. Its incredible. I didnt really know it existed.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: no such thing as bad publicity

1 Like

Good article from Colm O’Rourke in the Sindo today.

The split season probably did more for clubs in the US than clubs in Ireland is Colm’s conclusion on the mass exodus to the US this summer.

1 Like

There is usually a comprehensive list of gaa transfers outlined each year, how much was this year up on 2018/19 or years previous?

€1.26m.