Galway Utd Supporters Club

Ye were punching above being in a playoff at all. Bottom half next season.

1 Like

Hardly.

Had the biggest budget in the league.

That means fuck all.

1 Like

It means fuckall with a gormless has-been like JC

1 Like

:rofl:

Sure Man City were destined to win a rake of Premier League titles. Had nothing to do with a sports washing petro state owning them.

Of course budget helps.

Have they enough of a budget to get lads to move to Galway to play LOI division one? Theyā€™re all scraping around the bottom of the barrell and are limited by factors beyond the budget.

1 Like

Could be alright- Iā€™d Tahoe him with a heart and a half

Dog eat dog in that shit first division

Reckon youā€™ll eat your words ref has been
Iā€™ll screenshot this when the time for humble pie :pie: comes around
And it will

Gormless won trophies and put the best LOI team for 30 years away ( Dundalk)

Well said thatā€™s guaranteed

Exactly- Caulfield has a win at all costs attitude
If you give him 100 pc th will give it back in spades

I donā€™t see why you think we should be happy with him tbh. Most of your own wouldnā€™t piss on him if he was on fire. Iā€™d soomer play well failing than the John Caulfield way of failing.

2 Likes

Caufield has to go.

2 Likes

Most of ours would and probably will have him back though
Obviously I donā€™t think ye should be happy but the bigger picture is-
He has been successful
He willl give it :100: pc always
Obviously heā€™s going to go one way or another but I wouldnā€™t be throwing the baby out of the pram just yet
Few decent candidates out there

• CCFC are going to barely survive the premier division this coming season
    Season after weā€™re not going to progress much more unless weā€™ve investors with serious mula
    Think he will be back with us as manager within 2 years
1 Like

No arguments he didnā€™t have an impressive CV prior to coming West but heā€™s had plenty of time and money to build a serious outfit. I think this season was irreconciliable but at the end of the day itā€™s sadly up to the Comers whether he stays or goes. He never brought in a route one striker and refused to adapt his style.

I think we still have momentum off the field. Growing crowds even during poor runs of results, a new hardcore fanbase of youngsters, good development of academy players and the benefit of a good location to attract casual fans. I didnā€™t like seeing bottles thrown at Caulfield on Friday (although I jokingly probably mentioned it) and his body language would suggest he knows he has to go.

As far as whoā€™s next I have no idea if somebody like Long could attract better players but we canā€™t persist with things as they stand.

1 Like

this is weird

Caulfield has failed in his only objective despite being bankrolled by billionaires

Yet the Cork Fan (who regularly allows his clubs to go bust) is telling the Galway fans that they should be happy

2 Likes

Itā€™s also divisionalist as a Premier Division man is talking down to us grassroots Second Division diehards. Weā€™re barely Connacht Senior League but weā€™re still keeping the grassroots association soccer going.

2 Likes

Keep the faith
Understand itā€™s bloody hard at times
We went through hell and back with our performances and lack lustre donā€™t give a fuck attitude that prevaiofor a while
Thankfully looks like we are otw to better things

1 Like

Hear ya

1 Like