Galway Utd Supporters Club

I think your tradition in the last 15 years are always gonna have a strong bond with the Cork area. We’re on a strange footing where our fanbase were either alive for our greatest day in 91 or they’re only teens that have the LOI bug caught.

I’d be optimistic if the Board handle this Caulfield situation with respect. They made the mistake of offering him an 18 month extension and they should do right by him and pay him out. If they drag the arse outta the will he stay/go saga till January we’ll be in a bad place.

1 Like

That’s one of yeres- keep at it
I’m at Turner’s x since 1965 - most years have been shite
Back in Cork since 99 and back in the cross etc since when there was football-
My team my club - my place of escape

2 Likes

Waiting for Christy Moore

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

1 Like

He loves ye

More Caulfield means more Pat Dolan too :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Foras wont want Caulfield back mate.

1 Like

Pats on a diet - so another skinny chap can get in
He’s only looking for one seat next season

This Foras member will

You know I honestly can’t be certain as Foras is diverse
Some of the dinosaurs didn’t want to be bought- dragged the hole out of it
Others did
Caused major hassle for months
Solicitors letters etc
Twas unreal
Ref your board i reckon they’ll gang onto Johnny c and give him 4/5 gashes to show what if anything can be done

gashes?

Alice and the Cat “But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked. “Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad.” The Perfect World according to the Hatter “If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be.” The Hatter to Alice and her reply: “Have I gone mad? You’re entirely bonkers but I’ll tell you a secret all the best people are” Problem solved.

That’s any LOI board ref decisions

2 Likes

Fantastic news with Colm Horgan coming home. He’ll probably eclipse McCormack’s tidy pay packet but fully deserved.

Nice bitta temporary happiness for the youngsters

1 Like

Revenge for the All-Ireland.

John and Ollie’s all maroon army!

The football earthquake of the day