Galway Utd Supporters Club

I’d have never imagined that Caulfield and Ollie would last this long without a public fight on the touchline (still yet to occur) but they seem to work well together. JC generally has improved his behaviour overall but I loved seeing him give that cunt Duff a proper bollocking. Ollie fucked Duffer out of it in the first half too. Things like that go a long way when it comes to improving the atmosphere at Estadio Chick Deacy.

They’re an incredibly likeable side and management team. They’re squeezing as much as they can out of their collective talents but by jaysus if they signed a quality striker they’d be contenders. They don’t play pretty but they grind out results and rarely get hammered.

3 Likes

Mixed half. Had our chances but probably lucky Sligo hit the post. That Mata is finding way too much space behind Brouder and Slevin.

1 Like

I got called away so didn’t see 2nd half. Were we done by the ref with that late call he made?

In fairness it looked like a head injury immediately and it was blown before Hurley (iirc) took on the shot. A draw was fair but christ above those two I nearly had to mute the action with those two commentators. They make Jonathan Higgins sound like peak championship-Sean Walsh by comparison.

2 Likes

4/6 not bad then considering

1 Like

Yep not a bad return. The lack of a natural striker is a glaring issue every game but in fairness their defense is tough to break down.

Agreed, they were some dose to listen to. A decent point. But we were the better side on the night imo. How good would we be if we had a striker?

1 Like

Ok you filthy swamp donkeys, you are in a proper stadium tomorrow

Act accordingly

1 Like

We’ve a few bricks on loan from Derry City fans to aim at Hooperman’s gigantic cranium.

1 Like

The bike has a puncture and me donkey is lame. I’ll listen to it on the wireless so that I won’t be using a data centre.

The lads well able to put the She’ls cunt back in his box,
3 huge characters in fairness - JC,Ollie and the Duffer​:blush: imagine them 3 cunts on the poitin​:roll_eyes::wink::blush:

1 Like

JC won me over in the summer last year over a pint in McGinns but he won over the last remaining detractors in that win over Shels. Think he called Duffer a bald cunt at one stage.

The football ain’t pretty but you can’t argue with the results so far. They’re only missing a striker and a natural right winger really.

1 Like

Ahhh he’s some boy in all fairness

1 Like

Have some of that, you Bohs cunts. Great result.

1 Like

Solid performance :clap::clap::clap:
The Bohs sickened

1 Like

That’s funnily enough the best they’ve looked all season imo. Never really looked like conceding and even with a man down they held their shape well. The Connacht derby will be great fun on Friday.

1 Like

7 goals conceded in 14 games. Mental defensive record in fairness.

1 Like

They have great shape. Just need another outlet

Imagine how good we’d be with a striker.

I have it on good authority that Hoban was keen to return home, but Derry were offering way more.

1 Like

Gaffney wanted serious money too at nearly 3k a week. Think Rovers have bulked up his salary to near enough to that figure with some perks.

I’d have zero doubts they’ll bring somebody in over the summer though.